..::Dirt Factory Studios::.. WE XIVth Company 7th/July

GhostMalone

Thanks man it's good to hear that some loyalists are getting stomped :D

I've recently decided to undertake a blog that covers everything heresy from models to books audio dramas and Limited edition products ;)

http://thesiegeofterra.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/an-introduction.html?m=1

I'll go through rules points cost and I'll be buying every primarch character and legion specific squad

@starphantom- believe me I'm saving for me

@paladin- finally you came back from the woodwork I was wondering where you got to brother, give me some inspiration

@boater- thanks man, I'm going to try harder to impress you. Now that I've improved the scheme it should become easier

So now I'll start on the final 5 seekers and I'll start on a 10 man custom assualt squad

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps8bbf80fb.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsc5209b2c.jpg

So I'm hunting down 4 items at the moment;

I've searched in eBay and all my bitz dealers and can't find a thing.

1x sang guard backpack for the assualt marines

1x plasma gun (FW)

And the pointing arm from the rapier destroyer for the guy on top of my predator

As many missile backpacks from the devestator kit and new tactical marines box.

Anyone know what I can do as I don't need to have the whole kits just these bits and I'm not forkin $70+ for a box for say one piece

I've never been a fan of the reavers' helmet design (not fond of grey knight ones either), but they're certainly well painted and intimidating.

I like that you gave the assault marines the harnessed torsos. The Legion assault squads sorely lack them.

Looking at the army shot, the Contemptor looks awfully clean compared to the predator. And said tank looks browner than the rest of your models. It doesn't take anything away from the army though.

So I'm hunting down 4 items at the moment;

I've searched in eBay and all my bitz dealers and can't find a thing.

1x sang guard backpack for the assualt marines

1x plasma gun (FW)

And the pointing arm from the rapier destroyer for the guy on top of my predator

As many missile backpacks from the devestator kit and new tactical marines box.

Anyone know what I can do as I don't need to have the whole kits just these bits and I'm not forkin $70+ for a box for say one piece

Hey Jasp, it's not a FW one but I have a spare GW plasma gun like the one this chap is holding;

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/llltomlll/yer%20im%20a%20geek/z_zps435fb6f8.png

if you're interested?

Yeah I know but I want eventually 10 man support squads for all weapon options tactical and heavy :D

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps52b5cbe8.jpg

Just a quick update on my test Heavy support marine still heaps to do thoughts?

I've never been a fan of the reavers' helmet design (not fond of grey knight ones either), but they're certainly well painted and intimidating.

I like that you gave the assault marines the harnessed torsos. The Legion assault squads sorely lack them.

Looking at the army shot, the Contemptor looks awfully clean compared to the predator. And said tank looks browner than the rest of your models. It doesn't take anything away from the army though.

Thanks man I just saw the reavers and went gladiators!

I will have to eventually getting around to re shading everything to the current scheme so ill wash that dred soon brother ;)

This will be my final post for this thread as my WE are going to be shelved for a while, im not giving up on them or the heresy I'm just devoting time currently to other endeavours.

Maybe next year ill do some more but I'm currently going to finish all projects on my desk and then put the XIVth into stasis.

Yeah, I forgot to mention after I received Abaddon's claw from you in the mail that your last name is Beer. BEER! How awesome is that?!

Sorry to see an end to these guys, but may the wings of inspiration carry you higher on your next project, brother.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing how brilliantly painted your Angron is has convinced me to go back and change a few things on mine. I love the weathered lolk you've achieved on the armour. Actually my favourite version lf Angron I've see, really captures his character.

Brilliant army overall too, they really look awesome. :)

Archived