..::Dirt Factory Studios::.. WE XIVth Company 7th/July

GhostMalone

@paladin- not every world eater is soaked in blood :D the XIVth post heresy are more like a renegade waveband then a khorne bezerker group, think nightlords that just fight for the sake of fighting with little corruption.

@PNF- yeah ill have to resize the text I think, but I found that image and was like heck yes

@deamonsmith- thanks man I wanted small subtle conversions for the captain.

@paladin- I wouldn't use the word brilliance, maybe amazing :D

@furioso- I shall undercoat him today

@marshall- sadly Canberra is the capital around 3000kms away and it holds most of the big tourneys

@Phantom- why thank you :)

@heinrich- come to the heresy brother I know you want to

@kol- that's because once the base is done he's going to be sweeping to the left as if he's come down to land and slash at the loyalist WE. Just need to get the honour of the imperium pack and ill have the whole scene finished.

@ahriman- there both from the FW upgrade pack I had some leftovers just lying around

I can't hear the marine on the right shouting "Let's go! Wallets and jewelry IN MY HAND! Let's go, people!"

laugh.png

Is the guy on the rapier shouting "everybody be cool this is a robbery, any of you f***ing p**** move and I'll execute every m*********ing last one of you"

I love the Warden (although as said, the left hip-joint looks slightly off from some angles) and the praetor has such a commanding presence, he's perfect.

Btw, what Legion will your casualties be from? Loyalist WEs (which would put you on Istvaan III) or one of the Istvann V loyalists? (I've been thinking I'd go with RG, since Mk6 is a bit easier and cheaper to come by, lol - although I don't know how many of these made it to Istvaan?)

Is the guy on the rapier shouting "everybody be cool this is a robbery, any of you f***ing p**** move and I'll execute every m*********ing last one of you"

As soon as I finished reading this, I started humming the Pulp Fiction theme song... and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who did msn-wink.gif

Archived