..::Dirt Factory Studios::.. WE XIVth Company 7th/July

GhostMalone

Dammit Jaso, whenever you post a new pic I am reminded just how mich I've procrastinated recently... I just need to place one order with Fw before I can get some paint flowing...

Oh, and keep the inspiration flowing please, my Eaters will join the fray on Istvaan V soon!

723 is the expitionary fleet no.

the sides will have some campaign markings added once I find some victims to play against. wallbash.gif

in the pipeline I want 6 but I thought get some more troops and the artillery happening before that.

im thinking for each dred ill do a squad or some Heavy support in between each order.

@ kage- brother I look forward to your works, the inspiration I get from guys like you alpha ptp Heinrich Kol and a list that continues is what inspires me to keep trying.

@ Paladin- better hurry up brother pirate.gif or ill set my We to come after you.

well since ive been a bit under the weather with a serious case of manbitchitis, I thought id show another lil WIP.

for those that remember the baneblade I did for my brother in law, I would like to welcome another little side project.

this is the scheme I have for around 100 imperial army cultist renegades. ill break them down to 10 man squads using FW renegade upgrades cadian guard and cultists for a equal meld of ADHOC feel to the regiment.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/IMG_10981_zps0203f42d.jpg

let me know how you feel on the colour scheme?

Not bad, not bad at all - might I suggest an ink wash on the weapons? Either Agrax Earthshade or similar just to tone down the silver? I can't imagine cultists with well-maintained weapons. sweat.gif

In my defence all that I can say is that I am currently knee-deep in a bunch of Land Raiders that my lads have just nicked from an Adeptus Mechanicus storage yard....

yeah im washing them now, I just quickly whipped them up this morning ;)

well brother I hope to see these beauties soon.

just made a coffee and hoping that today a FW package arrives :)

@ kage- brother I look forward to your works, the inspiration I get from guys like you alpha ptp Heinrich Kol and a list that continues is what inspires me to keep trying.

That's the best attitude to have in this hobby. biggrin.png

well im really needing to break up the Blue and white so I think once I get some bills paid I may decide to start my thousand sons army idea so expect a bombardment of attention from me brother :)

Archived