Converting an Iron Clad

Okay so I want to run 3 Iron Clad Dreadies and while I like the Forge World and the GW models respectively having 3 of either, or even 2 of either in the same army just looks... boring to me. So I've got one forge world Iron Clad and one GW Iron Clad and now I'm working on a third but like I said, I don't want 2 of the same model. So I'm converting a ven dread into an iron clad.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/Warhammer/SAM_0375_zps5f58c4b1.jpg

Here it stand presently. I shaved down the more angular armored front section so that it had a flat front and then added the thick strip of Styrene around the gorgette. Took some green stuff, put a base down and attached the piping to it and then added the vent from a Space Marine back pack. The tubes are Dragon Forge designs medium power cables. I built up an armor paneling similar to the Forge World dreadnought style.

So that's about has far as I've gotten on it so far. Thoughts on it? Suggestions? Comments? Critiques? All are welcome and encouraged.

Colour me very interested! happy.png Until fairly recently, I never liked Ironclads, but after finally getting one (GW type), I love 'em smile.png

Will be watching this like a hawk! laugh.png

Archived