Looking for an old thread.

dreadmad

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to point me in the right direction, but I'm looking for an old thread (probably 3/4 years old) which was a long runningwip of a white painted (as in not bleached bone but white) deathwing on nicely done scenic bases, possibly space hulk esque. If anyone can decifer that and guide me too the thread I will be most greatful, as my search fu appears to be weak.

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to point me in the right direction, but I'm looking for an old thread (probably 3/4 years old) which was a long runningwip of a white painted (as in not bleached bone but white) deathwing on nicely done scenic bases, possibly space hulk esque. If anyone can decifer that and guide me too the thread I will be most greatful, as my search fu appears to be weak.

Hopefully, it'll be one of these smile.png

Edit: Perhaps it's this one?: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/266027-deathwing-terminator/

Sadly not any of those, I trawled through many threads looking and I fear the thread may no longer exist. However the second link has a model almost exactly like what I was looking for, which is brilliant. I should hopefully be able to work off that image, thanks.

Sadly not any of those, I trawled through many threads looking and I fear the thread may no longer exist. However the second link has a model almost exactly like what I was looking for, which is brilliant. I should hopefully be able to work off that image, thanks.

That's a pity sad.png I take it the topic had a specific shade of Death Wing Ash/Bone white you wanted to emulate? I must admit that the second topic has my favourite in it smile.png

Yeah, I've been test mini-ing my way to frustration trying to get a nice white, hopefully this should make it that bit easier! I'll keep searching around aswell though, if just for curiousit. I want to see if they were as nicely done as I remember (plus I'm also looking for base ideas, so if the bases were nice I may borrow that idea too)

Going to go ahead and possibly suggest/plug my own thread, in my signature. It's not nearly that old, so I highly doubt it's what you're thinking of, BUT I paint a very ashen white Deathwing, so you might be interested anyhow :)

Not any of those, however all were worth browsing through so my thanks again biggrin.png

Liking VanSan's bases, I may use something like that for mine.

Worth the shameless plug msn-wink.gif Had a good look through, very interesting weathering on the new DV termi's

Stobz paints his Deathwing white, could this be it: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/231205-stobzz-dangles/page-3

There was also an Deathwing army I saw a while back with some good conversions using space hulk parts, the Belial was done using the space hulk librarian and a space wolves cloak, I cant remember if they were painted white or bleach bone though, will try and find it if that sounds similar to the one your looking for.

DR

Yes! Points to FerociousBeast, I'm surprised you managed to work out what I meant and dig that out. By this point I'd pretty much forgotten what I was looking for teehee.gif

Many thanks to everyone who offered their suggestions too, I now have a few new bookmarked pages. thanks.gif

Yes! Points to FerociousBeast, I'm surprised you managed to work out what I meant and dig that out. By this point I'd pretty much forgotten what I was looking for teehee.gif

Many thanks to everyone who offered their suggestions too, I now have a few new bookmarked pages. thanks.gif

No problem. It's given me some good reading for painting similar armour, so can't be bad happy.png

Glad you've found what you're looking for smile.png

Archived