Deathwing Centurions

L30n1d4s

Terminators and Marines ARE the correct size Grot, it's the meatsack models that are too big. This game is Astartesocentric (yup, I made that up biggrin.png) not humanocentric.

It'll save you the need to buy those monstrosities if you think my way tongue.png

While I don't disagree with you Stobz, it much harder to make smaller guardsmen....

It really shouldn't be that hard to sit in a conference room with a bunch of white boards and write down "What did we give X, Y and Z..." and then work out an internally consistent design plan. I do it all the time at work in just my office with a single white board. It becomes even easier when you use computer tools to do it. C:DA should not have been more powerful than C:SM, but at the same time, nothing in C:SM should be more powerful than what C:DA can do. Something tells me their design system is very wonky, like they don't even sit there in the room with their other products while they are working or some such... It's about the only way I can explain it to myself.

That's exactly that... From what a former employee told me... And actually sounds perfectly true when you see that in v5 the codex DA were released with a LR with transport capacity of 10. Then the codex SM stated the LR had TC12. Then the SW codex stated that the LR had TC 10 again...

How could this happen with a design team that works together and gathers information?

Archived