SM vs necron help

Warmammer

my friend is starting a necron army and is planing to use anrakyr or szeras and a shard, deathmarks, 2 triarch stalker.

i normally use my ultramarines in games above 1000pts.

my questions? what would be good units to take.

i own Sicarius, Cassius, captain (pa), libby(pa, terminator), chaplain (pa, terminator), command squad, 4 tac squads(10 man), 5 scouts, 10 terminators(heavy flamer, assault cannon, 2 chain fist), 5 th and ss terminators, 2 dreads(las and assault cannon), land speeder,  land speeder storm, devastators, predator, vindicator, storm talon, 4 bikes.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The only vehicles I take are ones that have good shooting distance and fast movement. I have started taking speeders and love hb on them. Any vehicle I take arethat gets within 24 inches of Necrons die in one turn due to gauss.

Just my 2 cents..

What points level is this game?

I would take plasma command squad, transport for them. TH/SS terminators, vindicator. something to take the heat off the vindicator. Definitely the storm talon. probably 3 tac squads and a libby. At higher points I would take a unit of tactical terminators too. With the assault cannon. Definitely a chain fist too.

I need more description on the unit loadouts, but post a list up in the sub forum and link me, I will be more than happy to contribute.

ZP

Archived