Gabriel Seth Variant

Jostal

Would this guy work for the Chapter Master Gabriel Seth? I want to use Gabriel's rules for the Chapter Master of my Blood Angels Brother Chapter.

http://jostalrpg.wikidot.com/local--files/pictures/WP_20130810_007.jpg

Mahoosive chainsword? Check

Angry? Check

Looks good. I run a Seth counts as and I find him average but fun, he has 4 wounds but could really do with a 2+ save. As said as long as your opponent knows who he is then you are good. One thing, perhaps add a cloak to make him more 'Chapter Master-y'?

• 2 weeks later...

Mahoosive chainsword? Check

Angry? Check

Looks good. I run a Seth counts as and I find him average but fun, he has 4 wounds but could really do with a 2+ save. As said as long as your opponent knows who he is then you are good. One thing, perhaps add a cloak to make him more 'Chapter Master-y'?

True, but for 160 points (off the top of my head) he isnt that bad a character - ran him in a clash of heroes, easy way to get points back (Amongst other things, he killed Khârn with a bolt pistol; slight anti-climax tbh)

Do agree, he definately needs a bit of an improvement to make him look more of the Chapter Master that he is, but its a good start by you Jostal.

Archived