Sons of Antaeus - Accursed Legacy of the XXI Founding

Candleshoes

I would watch having them friendly with the inquisition.

The SoA have a grey and black colour scheme (dark grey with black trim), and their marines were large by even marine standards, due to the skeletal enhancements.

They show up unexpectedly, much like the legion of the damned, only to disappear afterwards.

This:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1s0TBiJ_XcQ/TrG0jgqXJrI/AAAAAAAAADo/s_vJRi7p2Z8/s1600/son+of+Antaeus.jpg

Was their livery on Lexacanum.40k wiki, but has dissappeared now. I had the original saved on my computer somewhere for a Tru scale-SoA project that didnt really take off...

But y'know, everyone's hobby is their own, to make of what they will :)

@recon0321 - The badge is homebrewed - I've looked through the old IA articles and other bits of fluff and no official one has yet to
surface.

Some excellent items, ideas and fluff pieces there - certainly lots to think about.

I have a very WIP photo of colour scheme #2 - just base colours, no highlights or washes - just to see if the colours work out - and man
alive is it one dark scheme in real life.

Something screams "add more colour" but, I thought I would take the pic here and see if there are any ideas for the direction of the colour scheme.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/Darkbeastman/SonsofAntaeusMarine_zps8ac4a545.jpg

What grey are you using? Yes don't add more color...it's awesome

I have always like darker schemes I realize space marines are over the top...but there still warriors why would like want flashy armor?

Paint his Knee Cops, Elbow Pads and the backs of his hands the same blue as the helmet and top of the Backpack.

That will spread the blue out some, and not make his head look out of place.

<p>I had a very similar color scheme back in 2e, but used yellow. Spreading the yellow to other locations unified the model. Should do the same for blue.

My 2credits.

And yes, keep it dark like it is. Don't go heavy on the highlights, you don't want to lighten it to much

• 1 month later...

Archived