Sammael and Ravenwing Allies

3DJutsu

So I distinctly remember reading somewhere that taking Sammael in an Allied Detachment did NOT make RWAS Troops since GW had faq'd it somewhere, which also shut down Allied Master of the Forge and Heavy Dreads.. But for the life of me I can't seem to find out where. 

Am I missing something or am I going crazy?

Well blargh then, good to know I'm just off my rocker, looks like I'll be able to Ally in Sammael if I need to after all. Thanks and cheers mate.

d-(^_~)z

Well s'long as the new C:SM says that I can take a biker captain and a squad of bikes as a troop choice in an allied detachment I'll be happy since I'll be able to ally in some AA.

If not, then I guess I'll stick with taking Cato and having a Tank Hunter Tac squad manning an ADL.

I'm an egg biggrin.png

That explains a lot.

Well s'long as the new C:SM says that I can take a biker captain and a squad of bikes as a troop choice in an allied detachment I'll be happy since I'll be able to ally in some AA.

If not, then I guess I'll stick with taking Cato and having a Tank Hunter Tac squad manning an ADL.

i don't believe you'll be able to. from what i understand there's no way to modify the force org through your hq, gimme a sec to find a citation on that

According to the rumours/revelations a bike Captain allows you to take one five model bike squad as a troop choice, so as long as it isn't specifically disallowed you will be able to take a Captain and a small squad of bikes as allies.

I'd be really surprised if you were able to do that in an allied detachment. Considering all FOC changes so far have only affected the primary.

Archived