$100 to spend, what to get next

Crazy Jay

I have the following figures. My friends don't mind that I proxy in stuff due to the limited nature of my collection.

Belial w/Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield (TS/SS)

15 Deathwing Terminators w/TH/SS 3 also have cyclone missile launchers

16 Assault marines with various weapons

1 terminator apothecary.

27 Space Marines with various weapons

I was thinking of delving into the RavenWing. Any thoughts on what to get first and what to avoid?

Black Knights are a forum favorite and you can't go wrong with them, especially since you can make a Ravenwing Command Squad with the box as well. This is probably your strongest buy.

You could also look up on EBay and buy some bikers from the Dark Vengeance set and then get an Attack Bike and a Land Speeder in order to field a Ravenwing Attack Squadron.

It really depends on what you plan on doing with the list. It seems you are Terminator centric at the moment, so getting a unit of Black Knights will complement them well.

I would say avoid buying the Nephilim/Dark Talon and Land Speeder Vengeace (unless you plan to build a Dark Shroud).

Hope I helped some!

No Black Knights since you wouldn't have the Plasma Talon. 

It does give you a full Ravenwing Attack Squadron and lots of nice bitz though.

Don't know if the price is in US or not, but if it is, you save 10$.

You can if you convert them with plasma talons.. But its cheaper to get bikes from DV And buy plasma talons in a bitz store ( and one or two Corvus hammers)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Dark%20angels/0A01C53C-2A67-4678-83EE-76BB341DD306-17751-0000157491BE5EEC.jpg

I would avoid the planes....   At least at first because there are other priorities.

Black Knights are good, The Dark Shroud is a good choice as well as it buffs all units.  What would you give to get +1 cover for a squad in a bunker?  That'd be a 2+ cover save.

Archived