Land Raider Dakkabanner or RWC dakka banner?

Tiger9gamer

So I was wondering about which is better for protecting the dakka banner, the LRCommand or the RWC squad. I like to build lists around the BoD (because I have yet to find other ways to play >_< a bad general I know.) 

So which one is better?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained..!

For all of those points (at least 590 points!), your Land Raider Crusader's contents are virtually invincible...

In the unlikely event that any lost Hull Points are almost guaranteed to be repaired by the Techmarine - and it also semi protects against a sneaky Deep Strike/Death Wing Assault to the rear of the unit. (seems kinda overkill in a 1000 or even a 1500 point game!)

But yeah, hands down it's the Land Raider Crusader - it gets to benefit directly from the banner and if it should die, the Command Squad inside can get out and continue to buff (for about a turn, lol).

Careful you aren't relying ONLY on the Deathwing Crusader though. Was using mine only as a mobile firebase (RWCS held the banner) and lost it turn one to a Dark Lance.

Failed the 4++

He rolls a 6

Deathwing vehicle see him reroll his 6 into another 6

Resulting explosion also has a 6, didn't lose anything else thankfully.

Awesome and intimidating? Absolutely. But total reliance on it can ruin your day.

Archived