Help lost in the warpstorm.

Taranis

We had a tread in the period now annihilated by the server malfunction. In it we discussed a BA painting event for the near future. A Brother offered to help with some writing. Unfortunately all data was lost with the server and my old memory is failing me as well. So please pm me again.

Expect launch primo sept. :)

I did not see this old topic that was lost.... Anyone mind letting me in on the story? smile.png

No, the Blood Angels hold close their secrets and their Jawas...oh wait...wrong half of the Angels of Death codex. What really happened was that the old thread and all the details we want to know fell to the Red Thirst.

I too am interested in this, although to be honest I am not too sure what to paint, although I do apparently have a short attention span and get easily distracted painting the challenge.

Truly the ghost of Sanguinius provides me with an opportunity for redemption for my failed ETL vow. I'm actually thinking of painting some shiny red/gold Blood Angel models for fun.

I'm not the greatest at art and can't do colors. I would LOVE to do colors but my tablet PC's LCD is off for some reason. He's supposed to be Night Angel Death Company... BUUUT I can make an exception in this case and say he's a BA. After all, the Blood Angels did ask for neophyte/recruit tithes so his official designation can be retconned.

gallery_52275_4552_218968.png

If you need a specific pose, character, armor, gear-set, Sanguinius with a horde of sexy battle-chicks, or other character I'd be happy to help. thumbsup.gif

Archived