How to dismantle a Deathwing

Ok, the U2 quote is not exact, but I bet it shows its significance.
Well, let's provide some very basic information:

• I'm an Italian university student;
  • I'm 25;
  • I have been playing Imperial Guard since 2005, more or less (1,500 points, but despite the long time I play them I am a background player, a kind definition for "infamously incapacitated" XD);
  • I play Dark Angels, Deathwing (more or less: let's say that I have already painted and assembled around twenty-five terminators and I'm trying to make some sense with them);
  • Besides WH40K, I'm deeply interested in history, philosophy and politics: the Italian word for my activity is "militante", but I feel its English equivalent ("activist") as a bit too weak to describe my part-time and unpaid occupation. However, let's go on;
  • As you could have noticed within these few lines, my English speaking and writing is quite poor. I sincerely apoligize for that, I'll try to improve it.

Welcome brother!

No need to apologize for your English, it's more than understandable, and I'm sure much better than my Italiano :)

I'm sure the DA members will be more than able to help you make sense of your deathwing list, speaking of, will you be posting pictures of your armies in the painting sub-forums?

Welcome on board smile.png

Nice intro...but what do you want us to help you with? smile.png

Say I'm here to fully rejoin the hobby: discuss news and rumours, back ground features, confront and comment army lists (I'll post some of mine), get some hints for modelling and painting... and similar things.

Archived