Introducing the Legio Draconis (Salamanders successor)

Pyrion

The Dark Elves Cold Ones mounts seem too small to carry a power armored Space Marine's weight. The model is otherwise well assembled and painted.

Yeah, that's a common critique about those guys - I did not have access to the current Seraphon/Lizardman cold ones who are a bit larger at the time I built them sadly, otherwise I would have chosen them.

• 3 weeks later...
And another mini done. This time the Chapter Ancient to go with the Chapter Champion and hopefully soon the Honour Guard

ChapterAncient

The banner is the same as from the company veterans, as it is magnetized.

The Ancient/Standard Bearer looks good. Where'd you get the dragon's head for the ensign/standard?

It's from one of the very old fantasy cold ones (not sure if it was the dark elves or lizardmen variant though, I got it from someone else), back when they were short and chubby.

• 5 months later...
Been a while since I last posted, but I finally managed to get something new painted up. This time a Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought!

Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought

I had luck with the timing on getting this one, since shortly after I ordered mine it was taken off the Forgeworld Store.

• 1 month later...

Finally finished my Honour Guard after far faaaaar too many years. Sadly, they lost some of their luster in this edition, but I'll still field them along my Chapter Master every now and then!

Honor Guard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived