If you decide to ally with Codex Marines, which chapter?

SRSFACE

The only consolation I can think of for being left out of the Centurions is that Deathwing Knights can still kick the crap out of them in a straight one on one. We're not compensating for anything!

I've toyed with the idea of having a SM HQ painted as a Dark Angel so I can have Dark Angel Centurion's, but I'm oo codex proud. I will have to do without.

The only consolation I can think of for being left out of the Centurions is that Deathwing Knights can still kick the crap out of them in a straight one on one. We're not compensating for anything!

I don't think its going to be the assault centurions people will pine after. It'll be the devastator centurions people will want. Since they seem to be SM's answer to Wraithknights and Riptides. But Black Knights and Deathwing Knights can handle them just fine smile.png

Eh, screw those centurions, I'd rather have a terminator heavy support squad with 2/4 heavy weapons at 5/10 squadsize.

They'd be better-looking too.

Dear god, a Deathwing Devastator squad would be so cool. Twin-linked (on the turn they deep strike) plasma blob squad would be hilarious.

Eh, screw those centurions, I'd rather have a terminator heavy support squad with 2/4 heavy weapons at 5/10 squadsize.

Dear god, a Deathwing Devastator squad would be so cool. Twin-linked (on the turn they deep strike) plasma blob squad would be hilarious.

Which was a rumor for a while. I really wanted that one lol 

Which was a rumor for a while. I really wanted that one lol 

We can always hope for the supplement...

Archived