Rebuilding and re-imagining my battle company force.

Good morning all.

I'll start by saying that I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the army lists section and after a little umming and ahhing I decided n here. Mods, please move this if you think its best to.

Back in 3rd ed once the mini-dex was released I swiftly set to building myself a greenwing force for use in competitive play. I spent longer than I normally would have painting and converting it as was nominated for best painted (though never winning) at every event I attended. Unfortunately this force has now gone onto better pastures with a new gamer and I hope is serving them as well as it did me.

I've recently decided that I want to rebuild my greenwing force but rather than just replicate the list I once used I'dlike to jazz it up and change it to reflect the current edition and meta.

The list I used to use was as follows at 1500 points

Chaplain in terminator armour

Tactical Squad (10) - Missile, plasma, Rhino

Devestators (10) - 4 Missile Launchers, Rhino

Assault Squad (10) - Power Weapon.

Whirwind

Dreadnought

Dreadnought

As you can see it was extremely boring and everything was similar to other units. I'd love to recreate a greenwing force for this edition but would rather avoid the blandness I experienced. So can anyone help me with a MkII force for my Greenwing that will provide me more enjoyment and still be competitive? As long as its primarily greenwing I'll be happy.

Thanks guys.

Dan

Archived