Dornian Heresy Blood Angels

JBlevins

This is my Second the first one was ages ago but here I go.

I am going to start a Blood Angels Dornian Heresy army. I love the look as long as I can make them not look like Santa’s elves with the red and green that is. I will only be work on a few things start to finish, that means painting too. I have a few guys at work coaching me on about finishing my projects. The only have pictures so far of my maulerfiend I am working on. I am working on a Sparrow Hawk/ Valkyrie from spikey bits I will be making a few modifications to make it look more like chaos and use it as a Heldrake. And Last I am converting the Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard as Raptors with the Tomb Kings Carrion wings.

O.k. So first things first the Mauler Fiend I wanted to make was one I saw on google image of a Licker Mauler Fiend conversion, but I am going about it a little different. I wanting it to look more like a beast than machine so I added a lot of muscle tissue. I don’t know if I want to add more tissue or if it will be to much and I don’t know about the tongue.

20130827 193343

20130827 193405

20130827 193415

20130827 193418

20130827 193436

20130827 193440

20130827 193458

20130827 193532

I have more pictures of this guy in my gallery.

You have no idea how many nightmares that skinless brainfaced tonguelasher gave me as a kid.

Seriously. Resident Evil 2 messed me up.

This thing is giving me flashbacks. I suppose that means you've hit the nail on the head...the squishy, eyeless, terrifying head. blink.png

You have no idea how many nightmares that skinless brainfaced tonguelasher gave me as a kid.

Seriously. Resident Evil 2 messed me up.

This thing is giving me flashbacks. I suppose that means you've hit the nail on the head...the squishy, eyeless, terrifying head. blink.png

I have to bump this.

the G-virus, man. the massive EYE. THAT EYE.

Archived