The Titan of Titan

henrywalker

So here it is. The blood thirster may need the odd bit of green stuff but other than that all finished. The kit is awesome, if i hadnt glued them in order to pose it then it would have had an articulated joint at the toes, heels, ankles, knees, hips and shoulders. as it is i've left it so that the sword arm can extend, the gun arm can swing up and down at different targets and the guns barrel even spins. best thing is the arms have a latching system so i can take them off to transport or to swa them if i buy some of the other weapon arms.

I think the Bloodthirster on the base has come off pretty well. i use a thick snow effect on my bases which will help make it look better and of course i will soak the snow with blood and gore.

Painting wise this will be a grey knights colour scheme with one or two large panels dedicated to the Red and white patterns and symbols. The shield will be painted like one of the tilt shields with heraldry on it. the sword will have OSL to make it nice and glowy. I'm also thinking of using painted cotton wool to make smoe coming out of the big incense burner things on its back.

so what do you guys think?

gallery_59654_8794_930690.jpg

gallery_59654_8794_26174.jpggallery_59654_8794_868982.jpggallery_59654_8794_925173.jpggallery_59654_8794_944873.jpggallery_59654_8794_605059.jpg

Archived