DA cosplay costume

HsojVvad

I have been planning on doing a Salamanders costume here soon. I like the EVA foam/fibreglass style..... now gotta get my uncle who is a disney imaginier to help me out. I'm planning on building a meltagun to go with it as everyone I see builds a bolter or bolt pistol.

"everyone I see builds a bolter or bolt pistol."

That's because they are the most prevalent weapons amongst the Astartes (basic items usually are) and they are the easiest to convert from existing NERF guns using them as frame/chasis to start with.

"everyone I see builds a bolter or bolt pistol."

That's because they are the most prevalent weapons amongst the Astartes (basic items usually are) and they are the easiest to convert from existing NERF guns using them as frame/chasis to start with.

I understand that. I just want my weapon to stand out.... maybe a combi-melta and thunder hammer. Still haven't figured it out.

I did a Halo Spartan helmet for my son out of pepkura and it turned out really cool, took me months though haha. I can't imagine how long a full Space marine suit will take me.

There are 40K Cosplay FB pages and tumblrs and they post how to's and step-by-steps.  There is a Dark Angel one I saw recently in particular that is traveling around the world.  It's only a DA Helmet but IIRC it got the notice of GW in Australia.  I'll try to find the link but I'm sure a Google will produce sufficient results to get you started.  Cross posting links from a smartphone isn't exactly as easy as "click, copy link, click, paste link, enter" like it would be on a computer.  There is also an amazing Imperial Fist Terminator that was ALL the buzz a few months ago.

Archived