Grey Knight and Space Wolf drawing

Sgt.Rob

Looks really good, I only have one criticism: The arm on the space wolf holding the sword is turned in a very unnatural angle considering how power armour is supposed to be worn. If you look at the position of the elbow and the position of the hand its no physically possible (unless you have really flexible bones). I know I might not be explaining myself perfectly, so I hope you get what I mean sweat.gif

Otherwise, its really cool.

First of all, awesome piece.

I agree on the elbow though. It may be possible to turn your arm like that, but it is completely unnatural. I consider myself pretty flexible and twisting my arm that way put a serious strain on my entire arm. Only other critique is the GKs Aegis armor. Looks too similar to Tartaros where Aegis is most closely related to Indomitus. Nitpicking I know (it doesnt help that Tart is my least favorite TDA), but they are minor points in an otherwise excellent SM piece. And I can never get enough of those.

Do you have anything else planned for PA? I know Greyall could use some pointers ph34r.png

Archived