Dark Talon/Nephilim counting as Heldrake

I think the size is comparable, the drake being just a little larger, especially the wingspan. That would be a nice touch if you're playing as one of the Fallen. I personally would do more converting than just insignias and the painting, as it is a Daemon with special rules of Daemonforge and the "wargear" Daemonic Possession. There are a number of things you could do though, kitbash with the drake itself, or just use bits from other Chaos vehicle spruces or some greenstuff to Chaos/Daemonify it.

I think the size is comparable, the drake being just a little larger, especially the wingspan. That would be a nice touch if you're playing as one of the Fallen. I personally would do more converting than just insignias and the painting, as it is a Daemon with special rules of Daemonforge and the "wargear" Daemonic Possession. There are a number of things you could do though, kitbash with the drake itself, or just use bits from other Chaos vehicle spruces or some greenstuff to Chaos/Daemonify it.

Good points, I just need to consider these conversions carefully, since I plan to use the Fallen force with both C:CSM and C:DA as well.

Archived