Black Legion Supplement

Dammeron

while Abaddon and the Black Crusades were somewhat... less successful, and smaller-scale... before my feedback.

Yeah. Can't say I'm surprised, you know.

I wonder why GW always fed the whole "failbaddon" retarded thingy by trying (knowingly or not) to reduce Abaddon's accomplishments to minor pirate stuff, plain defeats that are overall inconsequential to the state of the imperium.

I also feel there's a scale issue, even in the supplement. I mean, the Black Legion, once it's united in a Black Crusade or something, might be the biggest and meanest cohesive force of the Galaxy. Chapters must fear and avoid them like crazy, you know. What is a Chapter once it's put in perspective with the might of the whole Black Legion ?

Your looking for inconsequential

maybe Im going crazy but I could have sworn your post was asking if inconsequent was a word before.....sorry if that was wrong.

I must say, I'm extremely interested in what might potentially occur in subsequent supplements, if only in terms of background: the possibility of exploring the Word Bearers retreat across the galaxy to their eventual "paradise" within the Eye; the potential holy wars and schisms that followed; Lorgar's scribing of the Epistles of Lorgar and his ascendence to daemonhood...there is so much possibility opened with regards to what the Traitor Legions are and how they operate. Also, the Death Guard: their dance of death across a score of worlds before being eventually driven to the Eye of Terror; maybe some more detail on what the Plague Planet is: what its inhabitants are like etc.

Archived