Corvus Hammers

darkangel1030

In the DA dex the corvus hammer is only allowed to be taken by RW black knights. But being a unique weapon of caliban i thought it would be a cool power weapon for a vetco marine or vet sergeant. I saw someone used one in WD parade ground(cant remember what issue) and decided to model one but am unsure of what kind of power weapon if should be used "as is". Does anyone have any ideas? Was thinking power axe, but not sure.

I like utilizing it as a Power Axe. It's a weapon meant to be used by a guy on a bike, so saying a guy not also on a bike utilizing it would make it unwieldy but AP2 rather than Rending would be kosher by me. It's already +1 strength, so, I like it.

I like utilizing it as a Power Axe. It's a weapon meant to be used by a guy on a bike, so saying a guy not also on a bike utilizing it would make it unwieldy but AP2 rather than Rending would be kosher by me. It's already +1 strength, so, I like it.

You just gave me an idea for my Biker librarian!

How about a special "Force" Corvex hammer that acts like an axe?

Corvus Hammer works as a maul for the Black Knights, so I would use it that way.

In the fluff sense or rules sense? If you mean the rules sense, you may want to re-check the stats for Mauls and Corvus Hammers.

OP, I've actually already done this for a Veteran Sergeant. I use mine as a Thunder Hammer; it's unusual enough that it isn't easily categorised as anything else and I find the power field generator on the model gives credence to the idea.

Archived