C:SM Shows The Rock Has Moved!

Ordo Machinum

Yes, I know the DA's Rock can and does move on its own.

Looking at the galactic map in the new space marine's codex, it shows the Rock is southwards - near Nocturne and Rynn's World. Has there been any fluff hinting at this? It just struck me because I didn't see the usual location of Caliban. That and the Black Templars seeming to roaming on the DA's side of the galaxy.

Just curious.

The Inner Circle will tell you of the location and destination of the Rock if there is a need for you to know.

If you feel a need to ask further questions, report to Cell 42 and sit in the green chair.

Otherwise, return to your combat rites.

Having extensively studied and meditated on the matter, the Guardians of the Covenant would like to brief the rest of the Unforgiven that the Rock will be where it needs to be, when it needs to be there, and said information will be given out on a need to know basis.....

....and I don't need to know msn-wink.gif

Well, the entire company of Ravenwing did intervene in Rynn's world to help the Crimson Fists so the Rock being there makes sense... but according to the DA Codex timlines the Rock was said to be making towards the EOT as several fallen had been sighted along with Abaddon's 13th black crusade....

Could there be two Rocks?? :)

SG

Well, the entire company of Ravenwing did intervene in Rynn's world to help the Crimson Fists so the Rock being there makes sense... but according to the DA Codex timlines the Rock was said to be making towards the EOT as several fallen had been sighted along with Abaddon's 13th black crusade.... Could there be two Rocks?? smile.png SG

....maybe the DA have wiped the Inquisition's data base so the last known record is the Rock being around the vicinity of Rynn's world.

Otherwise, the prospect of TWO Rocks...?!? That's just... just... (switching to Sgt Schultz-mode) "I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!..."

The rock can be were ether it needs to be (though we dont really need to justify ourselfs to outsiders!smile.png )

Something else i noticed was the fact that we dont appear to have anything to do with the seige of vraks anymore. i seem to remember us being one of the main factions in that war. we dont appear to have been written out of the codex altogether as we are mentioned else where. just curious as to why they changed the fluff.

Well, the entire company of Ravenwing did intervene in Rynn's world to help the Crimson Fists so the Rock being there makes sense... but according to the DA Codex timlines the Rock was said to be making towards the EOT as several fallen had been sighted along with Abaddon's 13th black crusade.... Could there be two Rocks?? smile.png SG

TWO ROCKS??!!!! You, Sir, are dancing on the edge of the precipice that leads to becoming a fallen angel Further talk of that sort will see you laying down on Asmodai's "therapy couch" for a "therapy session"!!!!

If the Rock can drive around, why don't you just ram raid it into

Terra and be done with it?

Sorry I've got to go there's a rather large robed chaplain knocking at my door. I can't imagine what he wants, hope he's not selling pegs..

The Rock moving close to Rynn's World is quite a boon for me. I've started painting up some Crimson Fists as allies thinking they could certainly use some DA assistance against the Greenskins and rebuilding their chapter. Mostly though is to take a break from green/bone/black.

I started thinking 'What it that 'freak accident' that blew up their chapter monastery wasn't an accident after all? I'm sure there were some powerful Librarians during the fall that have yet to be hunted down. Perhaps even one of those fallen Librarians fell right into Tzeentch's arms and with the chaos powers given to him by his benefactor was directly responsible for manipulating Waaagh! Snagrod to rampage straight into Rynn's World as well as cause the guidance system 'failure' as well as the warhead 'mysteriously' penetrating the monasteries' void shields. It sure sounds to me like something the Changer of Ways would be involved in.

What do you think? Time to hunt down a Fallen Librarian?

The Fists who are unfortunate to see too much? Sadly they were victims of Orc assaults. Yes, it is strange to see such precision fire and the same type of wounds caused by boltguns. You know that Orcs scavenge everything and those accurate shots must be the result of them adapting again.

Sorry I've got to go there's a rather large robed chaplain knocking at my door. I can't imagine what he wants, hope he's not selling pegs..

Lol! Guard your thoughts brother!

I'm actually glad The Rock has moved - it brings more reality to the idea of our mobile fragment of Caliban traveling about the galaxy. Neat!

Archived