CURRUS BELLI

The Shadow Guard

Car Wars!?! Awesome! biggrin.png

I'm not entirely sure why but this reminded me of the Top Gear episode where they mention what Car means in Albanian, however that would probably be a completely different kind of painting competition altogether. laugh.png

Using my substantial (cough, cough) mastery of the Latin language. I think I'll be starting my Razorback Army.

...or Ravenwing. I seem to recall something about SG working on his RW?

Car Wars!?! Awesome! biggrin.png

I'm not entirely sure why but this reminded me of the Top Gear episode where they mention what Car means in Albanian, however that would probably be a completely different kind of painting competition altogether. laugh.png

Top Gear: Astartes Edition!

Now I'm tempted to build a Techmarine Covenant with models for Clarkson, Hammond, and May. The Stig may be Sammael's personal jetbike techmarine.

Chariot of War

Hmmmm - will this be enough to tempt me back from my xenos?

more than likely as I still have some vehicles to do including the Ares I have yet to get around to!

Or maybe all my RW models which are sat in a box getting dusty.

Damn you The Shadow Guard and your addictive challenges wallbash.gif

Well this might finally decide the fate of my unpainted Land Raider. For years its jumped from chapter to chapter. Figures it would go to my true love, The Deathwing smile.png

Oh and I can finally have an excuse to actually strip my vindicator and try that all over again. Anyone know a good way to strip plastic models?

Oh and I can finally have an excuse to actually strip my vindicator and try that all over again. Anyone know a good way to strip plastic models?

I use LA's liquid awesome, or LA's totally awesome. It's one of those. Strips paint nice and quick.

Archived