CURRUS BELLI

The Shadow Guard

offtopic.gif I fully admit that I spelt it incorrectly - "I recognize my failing, and will be sure to correct it".

Now stop picking on me and get back on topic laugh.png

Sorry, it was my failed cunning plan of going off topic in the hopes of SG coming back and giving us another teaser. wallbash.gif

a cunning plan within a cunning plan aimed at toppling my secret cunning plan eh?blush.png

if this is for the entire board and not just dark angels....

.... then we'll just have to rely on you... right? devil.gif

if this is for the entire board and not just dark angels....

There is a Currus Belli thread in the PCA questions subforum- so it can be inferred this will be a board wide challenge.

..... and what else might you infer my dear Watson? ...ph34r.png

SG

Yes, then anything else is a surprise!

Actually I gave up guessing, only a week and a half to go.

True unforgiven never give up... they haven't done so for 10,000 years...... you might want to drop by Chamber 42 for a taste of Brother Bish's Bloody Blades of Reason for your Boistrous Blasphemy.... geek.gif

SG

It really does look like Curious Belly. :D

Looking forward to seeing more on this, Master Gillyfish! ;)

BTW, I want some of my B's back now that you've used them all in your post. I kinda need those in my name to keep striking fear into Stobz. He likes to wander and thinks he's immune. :)

True unforgiven never give up... they haven't done so for 10,000 years...... you might want to drop by Chamber 42 for a taste of Brother Bish's Bloody Blades of Reason for your Boistrous Blasphemy.... geek.gif

SG

Aha! A clue! He's slipping!

Red B........Red Bs.........Red Bees! THE CHALLENGE IS TO PAINT A SWARM OF RED KILLER BEES!

I'm off to get a headstart...

Assume nothing... ph34r.png

...and just start building EVERYTHING!!!

Hmm, as for the B's? B (named bee /ˈbiː/) is the second letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is used to represent a variety of bilabial sounds (depending on language), but most commonly a voiced bilabial stop.

Second letter... Second company?! RAVENWING!

In the fictional world of Robert (BoB?) Jordan's Wheel of Time series, the character Lord Brend's real name was "SAMMAEL"!!!

"Wheel" of time? Bikes have wheels: RAVENWING again!

SG

Aha! A clue! He's slipping!

Red B........Red Bs.........Red Bees! THE CHALLENGE IS TO PAINT A SWARM OF RED KILLER BEES!

I'm off to get a headstart...

To further the Bee hypothesis...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/Hit_Comics_1.jpg

The Red Bee is the name of A fictional superhero. he first debuted in the Golden Age of Comics when he first appeared in Hit Comics #1, published in July 1940 by Quality Comics.

The Red Bee's secret identity is Rick Raleigh (RR isn't far from BB), assistant district attorney in Superior City, Oregon (which is famous for the Oregon Trail, and what's best for traveling trails? Bikes!). His superhero modus operandi is to put on a red and yellow costume and, with his trained bees and "stinger gun," fight Nazis and gangsters. His favorite bee is named Michael (an Angelic name!) and lives inside his belt buckle for use in special circumstances. He has a series of adventures which lasts all the way until issue #24.

The character never became very popular, and was largely forgotten until reappearing in DC Comics' All-Star Squadron. In the 'Squadron', it is learned he was killed by the Nazi supervillain Baron Blitzkrieg while saving the lives of Hourman and other allies.

The character never became very popular, and was largely forgotten until reappearing in DC Comics' All-Star Squadron. In the 'Squadron', it is learned he was killed by the Nazi supervillain Baron Blitzkrieg while saving the lives of Hourman and other allies.

And you do Blitzkrieg with what?

Tanks!

And you do Blitzkrieg with what?

Tanks!

Tanks? You're welcome.

Oh, Tanks! Hmm, A blitzkriegable tank that can act as a chariot of war. (insert game show time-waiting music)

LAND RAIDERS!!!! (filled with killer red bees!)

.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ermm.gif

Angels Dark on the side of right

prepare for war with all their might

Wondering where and what they'll fight

answer simply hidden in plain sight!

From your stupor you must alight

Chamber 42 will do you right

Use your primarch's brilliant insight

ready to put your enemies to flight!

Ready to face the alien's blight

or respond to a brother's slight

Always show the heretic fright

and the traitor the emperor's light!

.......................................................................whistlingW.gif

SG

.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ermm.gif

Angels Dark on the side of right

prepare for war with all their might

Wondering where and what they'll fight

answer simply hidden in plain sight!

From your stupor you must alight

Chamber 42 will do you right

Use your primarch's brilliant insight

ready to put your enemies to flight!

Ready to face the alien's blight

or respond to a brother's slight

Always show the heretic fright

and the traitor the emperor's light!

.......................................................................whistlingW.gif

SG

Hmm, Green Lantern Corps is a DA successor? No, silly... we have to focus.

SG said the "answer simply hidden in plain sight!"

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Images/Product/DefaultBL/large/Battle-Brothers.jpg

Hidden in plain sight, eh? This Battle-Brothers cover looks "similar" to SG's avatar... and the book is about:

"As the battle-brothers of Fifth Company struggle to keep the Chaos-worshipping forces of the Unworthy at bay in the warrens of Port Imperial, it falls to the elite warriors of the Ravenwing to hunt a mysterious traitor, one of the Fallen. What awaits Sergeant Cassiel and his Black Knights squad in the depths of the corrupted space station?"

Ravenwing again! Hunting a Fallen? How would that tie in with a board-wide challenge? Hmm...

..hey, and who's commanding the Fifth Company? I haven't read the book, but isn't Master Balthasar in charge of the Fifth?

...and after the events in Dark Vengeace, he was joining up with the 4th (with Master Boaz) & 6th (with Master Tigrane - the "T" is just to throw us off the scent, T rhymes with B!) companies aboard the Battle Barge Ultimate Vengeance.

+ + + CURRUS BELLI + + +

+ + + Legio Leones  + + +  + + +7 Days to Illumination + + +

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Currus_Belli_Poster_01_Teaser_V5.jpg

Arise angels to battle we gather

To face the mighty legion of our brother

A test of arms, strength of will

Drums of war beat their tune together

Remember those who saddled in leather

Sped to war like birds of feather

On the field of battle the lords shall untether

Their glory shall remain etched forever

Come from far and wide to conquer