Captain with Primarch's Wrath

Jonah

I kinda made this model without thinking about the rules. I don't think he'd be very effective unless you sat him in a gunline holding an objective, but he looks really cool!

Captain with Primarch's Wrath 2

Captain with Primarch's Wrath 1

He's basically a 'Master of the Chapter' with a heavy bolter. I snipped the end off and glued a Psylencer barrel on instead, then tacked on all the extra faff that come on the blisters to make it look 'sanctified'. I'l probably paint & field this guy purely based on bad-assery alone.

I don't think it's too important what it says the weapon is fluff wise, it's easy to establish what it counts as and if you ask me the most important thing is that is looks cool. I think if you want a shooty Captain this is the kind of cannon he should be carrying. Good work.

I had always imagined the best model for Guilliman would have been with some kind of heavy bolter he was wielding like a regular rifle. So if the fluff behind it is a toy from Guilliman's personal armory, that fits in perfectly.

Obviously if you're not playing Ultramarines, I guess you have to adjust as you see fit.

Archived