The ever expanding W.I.P. thread.

tomfoolery

So I guess I'll post what I have been doing for the past couple weeks. Starting off with some Grey Knight's, got a couple done and some that's sitting in some simple green being stripped of paint. Second will be my custom SM chapter called The Emperor's Radiance, which is in a prototype paint stage. Black, and gold are the main colors. Last is my Iron Hands army, that is still on paper. But starting to gather the stuff I need.

Pics of what I got will be posted later tonight, which in turn they are not the best, haven't painted in years, and all of this is basically me trying to get my mojo back.....

hey if you need some of those old metal power armour grey knights I have some I can sell cheaply to ya...haha

also I like the deamon head there...I should use mine too

yeah ill buy some off you. always need some practice. at first when I got these I was like eh, but now I don't mind painting them so much.

Looks really good!! when is the next one of your custom ones coming up?

next one I paint ill paint up a custom. more or less those are just practice marines. as easy as it seems it just doesn't feel right inn my opinion.

wheres your painted stuff huh huh huh

giving me a hard time about my painting...

pfft

you paint? lol just kidding buddy. Well I know I said I was going to paint up a custom marine, but I have two more Grey knights to finish including this one so here is the newest with a base coat of bronze. Enjoy!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii45/burnwitme/20130927_084348_zpsfe2cc98b.jpg

Archived