The Hydra, The Fist & The Eternal Maw. (Jaspcat's Log)

GhostMalone

Hmmm iirc the retribution fleet hadn't been sent till the fists arrived at terra and confirmed Harris story.

If so that would mean the schism occurred on Mars as they were preparing and the proto MKvi was developed so maybe dorn got a couple suits?

I could make the fluff work if we can all figure out the timing

The only problem would be that in DL, the Fists said that they gave all the Mk VI they found to the Raven Guard. Although, since that same detachment decided to fight away from Terra, its possible that later detachments that found more Mk VI or even got their hands on Mk VII Prototypes could be seen away from Terra.

Was it every set though?

I might field a couple of mkvii it's just I'm wondering exactly what the retribution fleet had access to.

I've already established the XIth were part of the retribution fleet and I don't want to do a GW and start retconning stuff :/

Might be safer to err on the side of caution and not have any. Because in DL, the RG arrived after Istvaan V and after Mars. But, the reclamation took so long that they had to send a supply fleet to Deliverance in order to deliver it all rather than send the fleet with the Raven Guard.

Archived