New eShort: Honour of the Third

Terrahawk

Hm... back from when Belial was still in the 3rd company I take?

Yep. According to 6th Ed Codex, this is the deed that earned Belial the title of Master and the Sword of Silence. BL's intro text below:

Furion’s Black Crusade has reached its height, and all that stands between the Chaos Lord and victory is a single warrior… Belial, a sergeant of the Dark Angels, stands before this mightiest of foes, determined to achieve victory or die trying. Will a new legend be forged, or will Furion add another skull to his tally?

Well, bought it and read it yesterday. It is really short, like 5 pages long, and the fight between Belial and Furion is somewhere in the ballpark of a couple of sentences. biggrin.png

Okay for a couple of minutes of Unforgiven action though.

spoliers plz for those of us who can't/won't buy eshorts

well, you have the spoilers already...

Belial defeats Furion, gets promoted and gets a shiny powersword from Azrael. msn-wink.gif

ROFL...that about sums it up...Luci's "summary" is actually a faithful transcription of the actual text of the e-short (yes, it is that short), minus a few colorful adjectives.

spoliers plz for those of us who can't/won't buy eshorts

well, you have the spoilers already...

Belial defeats Furion, gets promoted and gets a shiny powersword from Azrael. msn-wink.gif

ROFL...that about sums it up...Luci's "summary" is actually a faithful transcription of the actual text of the e-short (yes, it is that short), minus a few colorful adjectives.

Since I hate colorful adjectives, I guess I already have all I need then! Thanks Chaplain Lucifer ;)

Archived