taking two artefacts

khurdur

greetings brethren, I was wondering if a character can take two items from the chaos artefacts in either the CSM book or Black Legion, eg a daemon prince with the eternal warrior item and the spineshiver blade?

From the regular CSM book I'd say that a Daemon Prince can only get one relic, since he only has one CCW to trade for. A lord on the other hand, with CCW and pistol could buy two. Unless I'm completely mistaken :P

The relics in the CSM Codex specify whether they are weapon-trades or not. The Scrolls of Magnus are not, the Transdimentional Key is not. All of the weapons are (obviously). In the Black legion supplement, there is no such clause. So you can take the Skull and Spineshiver Blade on a Daemon Prince, or the Last Memory, the Skull, the Black Eye, AND the Hand of Darkness. The Black Legion book is a lot less careful about giving multiple artifacts to one Chaos Lord. I mean when their leader is wielding a pair of artifacts himself, I guess the excessive number available to the Black Legion has become normalized.

Archived