The Heresy unfolds...

So.....this is not related to the Battle for humanity threads that Jaspcat set up? I wonder if it will be at all plausible to combine my efforts from that with this.....?

It is unrelated but yes, it will be plausible to combine efforts with other events... It's an Inner Circle trade mark - to allow events to interact. msn-wink.gif

So.....this is not related to the Battle for humanity threads that Jaspcat set up? I wonder if it will be at all plausible to combine my efforts from that with this.....?

It is unrelated but yes, it will be plausible to combine efforts with other events... It's an Inner Circle trade mark - to allow events to interact. msn-wink.gif

That is nice to hear, as I was also wondering the same thing! :)

wait wait wait

why do you people do this...

just tell us what you want from us already

ARRGGGGG

quoted for truth.  Stop with all the mystery- at least provide a tidbit of information for what these are going to involve, and then go into specifics on the date.  

You evil, evil, post-human, you.

Archived