Ezekiel, Grand Master of Librarians

Alex_S7

The shading is superb, and the banner came out splendidly. But to be perfectly honest, given how much great skill you show off across the model, the Dark Angel symbol on his pauldron seems really crude by comparison. I'd go back and tighten up the edges, make it a bit more crisp, that sort of thing.

The one other thing I would do is touch up the blue on the backpack. Far from a major flaw mind you, but there's a spot where you sort of slipped- in the last picture, on the ridge above the foreground vent of his backpack. One quick brushtroke would fix it I imagine. Mind you I'm only being this picky because the rest of the model sets the bar very high. smile.png

I urge you to post a tutorial on how you achieved the cloth effect. It's sweet. thumbsup.gif

The shading is superb, and the banner came out splendidly.  But to be perfectly honest, given how much great skill you show off across the model, the Dark Angel symbol on his pauldron seems really crude by comparison.  I'd go back and tighten up the edges, make it a bit more crisp, that sort of thing.  

This.

Great advice.

I really like your Ezekiel, he's a grand old model! In a wonderful pose too. The brown robes and benner really work for the darker monastic look. Great job! However, yes clean up that symbol! Also, i would possibly consider lightening either the internal or external portion of the banner, just to add a little contrast. But, I love your shading, it's really well done!

Archived