The most furious prime.

GhostMalone

I thought that it would be good to see if anyone wants to join myself and brother melice in producing a miniature for furioso prime.

Sadly he may be gone from us forever here in the B&C & I wanted to make a true hell hammer for him.

Brother melice contacted me about building one as well and suggested we get everyone to build a single sallies and we send them to him with a display board.

Ill start this project next week.

"In honour of our brothers who may not stand here with us today we will never forget"

Taron.

List;

HQ- chaplain Brother Chaplain Kage

Furioso the grey. Brother Melice

Elite- Apothecary. Brother Heinrich

Troops- tactical squad

Sgt. Danny Cyanide

Trooper iron hand orphan. Grotsmasha

Trooper. Leinmann

Trooper. Leinmann

Trooper

Trooper

Trooper

Trooper

Trooper

Trooper

Assault squad

Sgt. 1000 Heathens

Marine raven guard survivor Grotsmasha

Marine. Nighthunters

Marine. Hellchyld

Marine. Wingsofthefalcon

Heavy Support

Sgt

Melta. Jaspcat

Melta

Melta

Melta

Dreadnought. Brother Jeremy1391

Dreadnought Lokkorex

Okay well I thought if I take on a display board, I was thinking a realm if battle board 60x60 and I produce a volkite culvern wielding sallies it could be good if we could get someone to take on a hq maybe a chaplain? If we just do one of creations it could have the adhoc feel he was going for with the hell hammers.

I didn't want to pry to much into primes personal life but I can tell he most likely won't be coming back at least for a year or more.

And as he's a great bloke and he's been a positive influence in us all I thought it would be a good touch. I'm not going to demand anything from anyone. This is just a big thank you project for him.

I can offer a tactical support squad of flamers/meltas or a heavy support squad of heavy flamers? mk 2/3/4/5 armour or a mix. Your choice. Will you want them painted? My painting skills aren't amazing but  I'm happy to try.

Also have an old metal backpack with sallie cape, from a chaplain I believe it was? If anyone can make use?

Basically Jasp tell us what you want and we'll see what we can deliver :)

It would be great for a squad or single miniatures, i can paint them for him but maybe we all have our names on the bases for him. Whatever people want to do. I'll be doing a martyrs wall trench line on the board I don't want to force anyone to anything. If you wish to contribute just PM me and if you want to paint them it's cool if you want me to I'm happy to and once were done ill post it all to prime or we could all send our stuff to heathens to present to prime

Okay I've figured it out as

1 chaplain

5 heavy support, ill cover these and the board

5 assualt

10 tacticals

And maybe some IG fighting alongside

We can brake the squads into individual troops nothing has to be the same colour as they will be istvaan survivors so differing shades of green are okay.

Im suprised we haven't heard anything from Heathens yet as I thought he was in Furiosos' AO

Best of luck to you guys, this really helps shine some much needed light into today's grimdark society and renews one's faith in humanity

Heathens hasn't been able to get in contact with him.

He said he would let me know the second he does.

His wife and he have been trying to get in contact so we just have to wait.

No point stressing lets just show support in what way we can.

If we can get everyone putting their name down for a single miniature and put our names on the bases I think it would be a great gift.

If he does decide to return and his personal life calms down it would be great.

But whatever has happened to our brother I know we will support him how we can.

It wasn't long ago I was giving up due to personal life crap and about to withdraw back out but this community is addictive and inspiring.

People like prime shouldn't be lost from our community

Archived