The most furious prime.

GhostMalone

Yup, I'm still up for painting a unit or two :) Lurking at the moment due to other commitments but don't hesitate to PM me to grab my attention!

Also, if there's a general consensus about which tone of green we'll use, it makes the army look more coherent and just makes people's lives easier since we don't have to each think about which green we want to use, etc ;)

as I can manage to swing a brush still, I don't mind  a few unpainted figs. but with the scheme. i do prefer the FW one as I have all those colors already. and on that note. i just might switch to tamiya as my main paint brand when I get back into the hobby for real. it is amazing stuff.

and the Tamiya flat green is a really pleasant shade......kinda like a  really light Raptor!

Again, thanks for this guys. it means more than you know.

we should do it again next year for someone else in need. I SHOULD level out by then!

I'm using Massacre, and the paint schemes therein, as my basis. I perfer the darker tones.

As a side note, as per Massacre, sergeants and above may master craft one weapon of your choice. Anybody with the option for a plasma pistol can swap it for an inferno pistol for free. Enjoy... :)

airbrush Tamiya flat green.

blend in a highlight of loren forest green.

wash with 50/50 Lahmian medium and biel tan green

(brass) Waplock Bronze and Runelord Brass(not sure if mixed or layered)

wash brass with Agrax Earthshade and Seraphim Sepia 50/50

shade with Drucchi Violet

Brass edge highlight. 50/50 Runelord brass/runefang steel.

That's the sallies scheme from. FW

And I guess we should make the prime happy before he gets furious msn-wink.gif

Few is using tamiya??? Just when I thought I heard everything.

I'm still waiting on the info I requested, people, you know wo you are..... But might as well ask Prime now. So, Furisio. Helme or no helmet on that Grey Angel???

Jasp, that was an awesomely bad pun.....well done.

Melice, no helmet is cool.

Can give the apothecary a power maul?

Betrayel lists the options as;

Sugary Scanner

Combi Weapon 

Volkite Charger

Power Sword (specifically says sword)

Artificer Armour

However a Primaris Medicae (Centurion upgrade) has full upgrade options.

Cheers,

Jono

That was my thinking, figured he's going to be a tortured soul. Because he had to leave so many brothers behind with his duty incomplete he views himself as a failure. Thus he has developed a reckless streak and is constantly seeking atonement on the battlefield for his perceived shortcomings. He persecutes traitors without mercy and will die before ever leaving his duty undone again.

Can give the apothecary a power maul?

Betrayel lists the options as;

Sugary Scanner

Combi Weapon 

Volkite Charger

Power Sword (specifically says sword)

Artificer Armour

However a Primaris Medicae (Centurion upgrade) has full upgrade options.

Cheers,

Jono

Am I allowed to make him a Primus Medicae? I'm at Furioso's command here, just let me know :)

My boy had a play-date today, meaning I got a solid 4.5-5hrs painting done today. The RG is done bar his jump pack and Vulkans main body is done bar his big belt buckle. Then his cape and his right arm have to be started. I'll try get pics up ASAP, phone needs a charge first.

Cheers,

Jono

Archived