The most furious prime.

GhostMalone

Is the first post list up to date? i notice it's smaller now. I've been working on a piece that's without wargear, and can go a number of ways. I'll do the heavy weapons sgt if there aren't any other character models available. Also what wargear am i going for?

Cheers Grotsmasha, appreciated!

Heinrich I am going to have to get back to you when I get home tomorrow but in essence working off a black base coat:

Catachan green with a dip of Dark angels green, adding sunburst yellow for the high lights and washed with agrax for the green

Mechrite red, blazing orange sunburst yellow for the flames washed with the new yellow wash, averland may be?

And Dan, very excited to see whatever you produce brother!

Cheers guys!

FTE

the sorry state of the dreadnought i'm building:

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd366/lokkorex/Bildfredde4014_zps959aca4b.jpg

i'm missing from the first post, damn servers.

Furioso-Prime: are you okay with me making another dreadnought? if not, i could make another tactical legionnaire instead.

I think it got lost in the crash a few weeks back, but I had mentioned that instead of a normal chaplain, I would be making the figure into special character Lord Chaplain Nomus Rhy'tan, as he sounds really nasty and he's got a frellin' hammer instead of a normal crozius. He comes with an iron halo instead of a rosarius, but I think I'll model it as a rosarius anyway.

I think it got lost in the crash a few weeks back, but I had mentioned that instead of a normal chaplain, I would be making the figure into special character Lord Chaplain Nomus Rhy'tan, as he sounds really nasty and he's got a frellin' hammer instead of a normal crozius. He comes with an iron halo instead of a rosarius, but I think I'll model it as a rosarius anyway.

Yep, I remember you talking about it- really anxious to see it!

Furioso-Prime: thanks mate, will finish assembling the dread tonight and, weather permitting, basecoat it.

wondering if he should have a lascannon or multi-melta...

Cheers NightHunters, it's from the Chaos Raptor kit. It's an awesome pack, but takes some work to de-chaos it. Typical heretic rubbish like random spikes and horns on it!

Looking at your green, I think I might give my guy a wash of sepia, or a brown glaze to try and make the tone match a bit more closely.

Looking forward to seeing more Sallies on here, where's the pics guys??

WotF

Edit: Flames started and sepia wash on the armour. Think the tone of the green is closer now, but not 100%.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/78df2c490c3c502c1a0369a2e2491dd7/tumblr_mvrbfiUprn1qd9z3no1_500.png

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

So I was preparing to attached Vulkan's cape today and I needed his other arm to make sure the fit was right, lo and behold, it was no where to be found. Seriously, I've been looking for this censored.gif ing arm for censored.gif ing two hours

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Archived