The most furious prime.

GhostMalone

I think with the amount of contributions we all need just one mini otherwise prime will have 6000 pts on one board

That's a bad thing? teehee.gif

Point taken. When I finally get around to building my Heresy Death Guard Black Shields, I'll build an extra legionary in Mk III plate, toting a heavy bolter with a chain-blade bayonet. I might see if I can't find a small mace for him as well.....

My early concept for the Chaplain:

http://i.imgur.com/oLTi2sN.jpg

He'll have a big hammer of some kind in the left hand, a different pistol, and once I carve away some portions of the chest and sculpt it back, a Mk IV-ish torso. The skin tabard will get scales. The other part of the left shoulder pad that I forgot to put on for the pics(d'oh!), I'm going to see if I can convert the demon face into a drake head, and the chaos icon on the chain I'd like to try to convert over to a Firedrakes icon. If the Firedrakes thing doesn't work out, I'll probably just scrape it away.

I wanted to get more work done tonight, but I have to stop when my younger brother goes to bed, and it took the better part of an hour to remove that chaos marine head and thin the collar down to the point that a new head would fit in its place.

I'd like to do something drake-like with the helm, but not sure what just yet. There's some heavy inspiration from this pic:

http://i.imgur.com/mFBBBPd.jpg

I like the look of the MK IV upper body with the MK III lower body and shoulder pads.

Quick question: do the models have to be Heresy-era ones? I'm asking because if that's the case, I sadly won't be able to join in as I have no Heresy-era kits/pieces. Otherwise, cout me in for a Tactical Marine of the Salamanders :)

Ok I'll do a  5 man tactical support squad.

I know Vazzy is also doing them with flamers so I'll go with melta's if that's ok? If I can find a way of doing sallies that I like I'll paint em up and ship them to Heathens (assuming he's ok with that?) If not I'll send em your way Jasp.

What time frame are we looking to have this done in?

What I had in mind was a strict breakdown of a small list. 

Originally the Idea was that each contributor paints up and donates asingle mini, but my god are you guys hyperactive!!!

I suggest a bronze plaque mounted on the display board, painting up names on the mini bases is not what I had in mind.

Jaspcat, figure out the list for Brother Furisio.

Now to the point on my part, I am not sure if I can pull off a whole squad right now, just a Legionary, if any one can help me get the parts, then no problem.

not everyone can paint to a standard, but can contribute in another way, Jaspcat, I'll ask you to figure that out.

Brothers PM Jasp with what you can contribute, and we'll take it from there.

So awsome to see such a force of friends honoring one of ours with a project like that!

I thought I could get a little plaque on it saying furioso prime the collected visions engraved ;)

And then under it bolter & chainsword battle for humanity "hell hammers legio xviii"

I would like to take primes list and break it down and everyone chooses a single mini I'm happy for a squad if people want to.

Ill pm heathens to see if he's okay receiving the pieces.

Time frame maybe a month first we need to sort it out.

If people can't paint ill gladly do it as it's no issue or anyone else that wants to take on that role is fine by me.

We can do it guys

Maybe we could divide up the task between people who can contribute the models and the people who are willing to paint the models to a certain standard? I think that's what Brother Melice was trying to suggest, but I don't want to put words into other people's mouths.

Aye

Maybe we could divide up the task between people who can contribute the models and the people who are willing to paint the models to a certain standard? I think that's what Brother Melice was trying to suggest, but I don't want to put words into other people's mouths.

Aye, brother.

Jasp, you got the idea too, but just make the plaque a bit larger, full with contributing brother's names on it, but I love the title you suggest.

My suggestion, first step is to look at the list and let each one of us tackle what we can, put up that list here, and update on the status of the army.

You got the idea brothers

I am certainly willing to contribute HH era minis to people like Ludovic and Melice to paint for the project if they don't mind.  I have some that I can spare for this project and not much free time to paint.  That way I get to contribute in a way and they in another.  How do you two feel about that?

Might I also suggest that someone convert and paint a miniature to represent Prime himself off to the side and in the shadows clad in grey war-plate?  Perhaps representing him being called away to join Malcador the Sigilite"s Grey Angels?  As we don't know the details surrounding his departure from the hobby and I feel it is rather unseemly to pry into his personal affairs we could just use this small plot twist to represent his departure.  He has gone on to serve another purpose for now that we cannot know, we wish him well and a speedy return if it is possible.

Done!!!!

Need some sort of reference material on Furisio, a couple of photos and I'll tackle the conversion!

Jasp, if you could organize that for me, or ask Heathens to shoot the material over to me. I am thinking of making an art piece to go together with this army and display as well.

Michael, you are truly a genius.

Archived