The most furious prime.

GhostMalone

Well my hand just needs to be cut open and some of the nerves worked on as from my last incident with it hasn't stopped pain.

And I got into a punch up over the weekend biggrin.png
So I just got 3 stitches across the nose I'm not an angry violent person... Much

edit: lucklily no heavy bruising but its just 3 small stitches and a bandage.

I let you get one hit and that's it.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps8f0628e6.jpg

Hah!

Should see what a 120lbs drunk Tajikistany dude can do to a nose Ina punch! Ended up screwing both nasal. Ones, and misplacing the inner bone so I can't breath half if the time, not to mention that I was out cold after that sucker punch!

That was a fight, so in regard of your sustained damage, im guessing you we're teaching your kid sister self difendece?

Mate as I said you get one hit and that's it ;)

Smart arse insulted my lady I told him to back the :cuss down he punched me in the face I slammed his head into the bar.

3 little stitches with some blood over my face compared to out cold and most likely suffering from a black eye busted lip and if I'm lucky one hell of a headache :D

An aspirant in the making, truly)))) stop being a smart arse, get that hand fixed by the apothecaries, and get back in to the project....

Also.... What am I doing for the Grey Angel? Helmet on or off???? If we want to actually have this project yelled results, we need to step it up!

That means, you safeguard your treasure and keep away from drunk down under ogres at bars! Aye mate?

Here's that unpainted pic,

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/Grotsmasha/IMAG0211_zpsf15bc1bd.jpg

and a W.I.P. of that Surprise model I was digging about for.....

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/Grotsmasha/IMAG0213_zpsf1b98c86.jpg

Cheers,

Jono

Looking good kage!

Thanks! In case anyone wants to know for this, or other Salamanders projects, I made a press mold from a relatively flat spot on the leg of a Dark Elf Cold One, applied another layer of GS over the over tabard and used the mold like a stamp to get the texture.

I wanted it to look better than the cloak I did on my He'Stan figure, and I always try to keep Zsoulless's lesson about press molds for amazingly simple but awesome stuff in the back of my head, and it was then that I remembered the box of Cold One Knights gathering dust on a shelf.

Well if you have a box of cold one knights kage, you could theoretically use a bisected cold one lizard head on the shoulderpad for the salamander icon. Highly artificed, ornate armor is one of the things salamanders are known for isnt it?  I could be wrong about the scale though...

Well if you have a box of cold one knights kage, you could theoretically use a bisected cold one lizard head on the shoulderpad for the salamander icon. Highly artificed, ornate armor is one of the things salamanders are known for isnt it?  I could be wrong about the scale though...

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. Funny thing though, the heads come molded in two pieces, split down the middle already.

KAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had an epiphany!!!!!  Run two COLD ONES without anything on them as Retinue for the Chaplain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A kick ass idea in my mind!!

They already have saddles and tack on them, though.

http://i.imgur.com/ehoFipg.jpg

I also had a project in mind for those at some later date. :(

I have taken so much from this forum over the years, and I would hate to see a member such as Prime leave the hobby! I would do a 5 man seeker squad, but I would need some help from a member that might be willing to send me 5 dark elf cloaks... anyone have 5 of those that they don't need and would be willing to donate to the Prime cause?

Archived