The most furious prime.

GhostMalone

Ill shoot of an email but if you look in the battle for humanity blog he decided on a scheme for the hell hammers.

I think once everyone has completed their miniatures then we post them to heathens. But in the meantime we should wait till everyone's a bit closer to completion

Here's the FW paint scheme for Sallies:

airbrush Tamiya flat green.

blend in a highlight of loren forest green.

wash with 50/50 Lahmian medium and biel tan green

(brass) Waplock Bronze and Runelord Brass(not sure if mixed or layered)

wash brass with Agrax Earthshade and Seraphim Sepia 50/50

shade with Drucchi Violet

Brass edge highlight. 50/50 Runelord brass/runefang steel.

Ill shoot of an email but if you look in the battle for humanity blog he decided on a scheme for the hell hammers.

I think once everyone has completed their miniatures then we post them to heathens. But in the meantime we should wait till everyone's a bit closer to completion

Did you actually exchange messages with Heathens to make sure that plan was acceptable before deciding on it?

Seems a lot, and I have a nasty gut feeling about this.

Brothers, I would like to ask every one to hold their horses for a bit, especially those who plan on making complete squads.

At least until we get everything cleared out and straight.

I want to thank everyone who has sought and taken up the banner for this project, but we need to hold.

Jasp, PM me please when you get a chance.

Alright, I was trying to stay quiet and gather what info I can, but this has obviously come to a head, and I need to be blunt. I love you all for the wonderful support everyone here has willingly given Prime in his time of crisis, and the proof of solidarity that fellow B&C'ers are willing to give one another, but I feel we need to take a step back, and look at what we know. 

Prime, to me, is not just an unknown face on the interwebs. We're talking about a man I've met and hung out with; whose wife and mine hung out; whose kids play with my kids; whom I have broken bread with, family to family. Moreso, he is a fellow veteran, a man who has worn the same uniform I have, in shared service to a nation he and I  love. So, when he tells me, "I'm dropping the hobby to focus on a crisis", that's exactly how I'm going to approach it, until told otherwise, out of sheer respect alone. Considering all I have mentioned, when this same man goes ghost on me, I grow far more concerned over his and his families' well-being, than over a bunch of little plastic men. Until I have positive confirmation on what's happening to him, and whether him receiving such a gift would be welcome (or could even make his situation worse), I cannot take part in this well-meant project. Also, I cannot in good faith receive such a gift to hold for him until his return, as there are far too many variables there. I would feel quite uncomfortable and guilty for receiving such a gift to pass on, only for him to either refuse, or (God forbid) I never see again for him to claim, or (even worse) such a gift actually causing more problems for him and his. If such an event came to pass, due to personal finances and a medical condition that continues to haunt my every moment, I'm not sure I could return each piece to their rightful owner, without bankrupting my family, something I am simply not willing to do.

Again, I respect you all even more than before, and your goodwill to a downed fellow legionary will never be forgotten, but until any of us can confirm what the heck is going on with Prime, or (with any luck) him returning to confirm for us, I will not endanger what could be a delicate situation with a potential symptom of his personal issues. Instead, I will strive to give him and his family any support I can, and try to aid him in any way I can, the old fashioned way; with an open door, a open heart, and an open ear.

Okay guys sorry that I've caused more harm then intended lets just stop for now, if prime comes back we can do it.

Heathens I'm sorry for putting you in that position and I personally apologise to everyone for turning it into this big of a project.

Wow Guys, this is overwhelming. I had no idea I was this prominent on these forums. I almost cried reading this thread. Thank you all so much for making me feel like I mattered to Ya'all. 

as for the Army.......even wow(er)! I would really appreciate the help with the army as my hobby time/focus is shot and having little toy soldiers made by comrades would be taken to war with the deepest respect and pride. I truly miss you guys! Heathens knows the whole story, but it's not something I wish to blast over the net. It just isn't a good idea for me to vent about it. if you need any thing from me for this project, let me know. I will try to accommodate.

my presence will be sparse at first, but, I will pick up momentum..........eventually.

so thanks for making a grumpy old Vet feel like he mattered, it helps more than you guys can know.

yours in service to him on Earth,

prime

since Furioso has confirmed that he appreciates this, may i join in?

Heathens and Prime are two of the biggest inspirations i've found on the internet, and if i can contribute i would gladly do so.

Archived