The most furious prime.

GhostMalone

Looks like we're starting back up guys :)

So I'll start the board with my cousins help, I'll be popping down to the hardware store to get some more materials so ill have a good WIP shot soon.

Prime has provided me with the address to post too, so I'm happy to be getting this project back on track.

If you wish to paint them go ahead, I think ludovic said he would if you didn't want to.

Now to clarify there is no set paint scheme as these are istvaan survivors shades can be however you want they just have to be salamanders.

Once your marines are complete PM me and ill pads on the address we are posting them to.

Prime has given his blessing and we won't be causing any harm to anyone.

Sounds good. This goes out to everyone then, would everyone prefer to find a shade of green that works best or should we all collaborate on a central color? I know all of our painting methods differ but I figure if we at least decide on a particular shade of green to use then it would give Prime a nice semi-unified looking display piece.

Timeline wise, is this army on Istvaan V still, or post Istvaan? I ask because I'm considering adding a Sallies symbol to my RGs knee, but that would only be appropriate in a post Istvaan setting. 

The assault RG is undercoated and based, no further work on Vulkan since the pic (got a great app for my surface that will improve picture quality immensely) and waiting on some bionics for the Iron Hand.

Cheers,

Jono

Timeline wise, is this army on Istvaan V still, or post Istvaan? I ask because I'm considering adding a Sallies symbol to my RGs knee, but that would only be appropriate in a post Istvaan setting. 

The assault RG is undercoated and based, no further work on Vulkan since the pic (got a great app for my surface that will improve picture quality immensely) and waiting on some bionics for the Iron Hand.

Cheers,

Jono

Post Istvaan. Like, 4+ years after.

Cheers,

Jono

Post Istvaan. Like, 4+ years after.

Excellent, I'll do the Sallies Legion symbol over flames on the knee.....ahhh scratch that...I'm doing mkVI. Maybe flames under the RG Legion badge? Or a small drake on the other pad...hmmmmmm.

For the Iron Hand I'm going to use the Viva Metallica method with Nuln Oil over  the metallics.

Archived