BELLUM AETERNUS: CURRUS BELLI

The Shadow Guard

I think you're selling yourself short SG... The final moments of ETL 1 are hard to erase from memory! :D

I think I'll take it on also with the Consecrators LR... I really need to give those Tartaros a ride! :)

I'm in. I have 2 rhinos, a vindicator and a predator that have been waiting for paint for over a year. Never painted anything bigger than a landspeeder before. If I can get 2 of them done I'll be happy.

Damn all these challenges! It's like you want me to finish my models or something...

I'm in. I have 2 rhinos, a vindicator and a predator that have been waiting for paint for over a year. Never painted anything bigger than a landspeeder before. If I can get 2 of them done I'll be happy.

Damn all these challenges! It's like you want me to finish my models or something...

Imagine, having all your models painted... GASP!

Imagine, having all your models painted... GASP!

Never happen!

My Baneblade will take a while to arrive so I will start off on the Ares and the Rhino. Not even opened the boxes yet - honest ;)

actually thinking about what I have to choose from (without buying anything) is pretty daunting:

3 or 4 razorbacks/rhinos

3 godhammer landraiders

1 Prometheus

1 predator

3 whirlwinds

likely I will go for a rhino variant I think though the Prometheus is calling to me.

OK, I'm at a dilemma, I have a Shadowsword/Stormlord and I am trying to decide the configuration Shadow or Storm. They are uniquely different, Anti Titan, Anti Personnel w/troop carrying capacity.

I'll of course need to find a suitable Apoc game to play it in with my DA successor (PeD). I'm thinking on one hand it'll be a good compliment for my Reaver in the Shadow config, since my experience has always had me outnumbered in the Super Heavy department. But on the other hand I see it as a superior platform to move with my TDA loaded LR's.

Whats you guyses opinion?

OK, I'm at a dilemma, I have a Shadowsword/Stormlord and I am trying to decide the configuration Shadow or Storm.

I have not got my kit yet but I think I have seen on the net somewhere a fully interchangeable one using magnets but I can't find it now.

My plan was to have it magnetised to use as different versions (Baneblade/hammer, Stormlord/Shadowstorm) - hopefully ;)

Just found it: http://arcadian107.blogspot.de/2013/09/magnetizing-new-banebladeshadowsword.html

OK, I'm at a dilemma, I have a Shadowsword/Stormlord and I am trying to decide the configuration Shadow or Storm.

I have not got my kit yet but I think I have seen on the net somewhere a fully interchangeable one using magnets but I can't find it now.

My plan was to have it magnetised to use as different versions (Baneblade/hammer, Stormlord/Shadowstorm) - hopefully msn-wink.gif

Just found it: http://arcadian107.blogspot.de/2013/09/magnetizing-new-banebladeshadowsword.html

Thanks for the input.

I have a land raider crusader in the early stages of assembly, and I just bought a spartan to get free delivery on my copy of Massacre, so it looks like I'll be participating.

Forgive me for another neophyte question, but I've got a LR Redeemer coming in the next few days and I'm wondering if I can submit it? I'm not sure how the oath system works.

afaik, vows aren't being accepted until 1st of November. Until then it's all hot air and posturing msn-wink.gif

Forgive me for another neophyte question, but I've got a LR Redeemer coming in the next few days and I'm wondering if I can submit it? I'm not sure how the oath system works.

As facmanpob stated, you can certainly submit it. In fact you can start putting it together now all the way up to undercoating it.

Oaths will be accepted on the 1st of November on a separate thread.

SG

I'm gonna to ride this Chariot of War with my Sicaran Battle Tank. The Oldest Chapter should have same really old tech in their armoury. smile.png

That sounds exciting.... I am hoping that they will release the Sicaran Venator in time too!

SG

I'm gonna to ride this Chariot of War with my Sicaran Battle Tank. The Oldest Chapter should have same really old tech in their armoury. smile.png

That sounds exciting.... I am hoping that they will release the Sicaran Venator in time too!

SG

I've seen photos of the Venator (I think it was from GD Italy) and I wasn't that enamoured of it. I much prefer the normal Sicaran.... and what's not to like with a Heavy 6 Twin linked Rending autocannon tongue.png

Unfortunately I won't be getting a Sicaran until funding allows (sometime next year) sad.png

afaik, vows aren't being accepted until 1st of November. Until then it's all hot air and posturing msn-wink.gif

Nothing wrong with a bit of posturing ;)

For me, the Ares is a definite pre-vow!

The Baneblade may be hot air as the magnetisation will be time intensive :(

Archived