Collaborative story - Whispers

Olis

Really sorry for the delay, Oli. I only spent half an hour at home yesterday and just didn't have the time to finish off the editing. I've done it now and sent my text to Cormac.

Cormac: Sadly, I can't use that excuse since I'm GMT+1, so it was evening in my time zone before it was in Oli's :P

Really sorry for the delay, Oli.

No biggie, brother. I get a little pedantic, sometimes. ;)

Cormac: Sadly, I can't use that excuse since I'm GMT+1, so it was evening in my time zone before it was in Oli's tongue.png

I take it back! You bounder! tongue.png

Gotta admit, I didn't read either version through before I started changing things.

It came back to bite me, though, when I'd come up with something I felt was clever only to realize it was already there, just later on. Three specific times that happened, and there were only four things I thought I was clever doing.

Anywho, I am done, but I'm going to hold onto it before I send it off just to be sure.

Go go Aquilanus! I expect much from you brother. msn-wink.gif

Just posting to confirm that the PM has been received. I've made the decision not to read the first version of the short story to truly get into the spirit of this laugh.png

I finally have two days off dry.png so I'll spend a fair bit of it chipping away at it smile.png

I've made the decision not to read the first version of the short story to truly get into the spirit of this laugh.png

Good on you, brother. I beginning to truly wonder how exactly this will turn out. :)

Also, not to rub it in (it totally is), the continental shift system I work is four on, four off. :P

Olisredan, on 12 Nov 2013 - 21:01, said:

Sooo... how's it going Aquilanus?

It isn't. I haven't had time to look at it at all yet sad.png Hopefully will get enough time tomorrow or Thursday.

Come on Aquilanus, don't let the side down. :P

On a more serious note; don't worry if you cannot do as much as you wished. At least you will get some input (hopefully).

Come on Aquilanus, don't let the side down. tongue.png

On a more serious note; don't worry if you cannot do as much as you wished. At least you will get some input (hopefully).

I finish at 4.30pm tomorrow, so that's the only real chance I'll get, but I will contribute something substantial enough.

Come on Aquilanus, don't let the side down. tongue.png

I finish at 4.30pm tomorrow, so that's the only real chance I'll get, but I will contribute something substantial enough.

*Impersonates Anneka Rice* "Stop the Clock! Stop the Clock!" laugh.png

I've done my bit and have sent it on to Witchunter Kraine smile.png

. . . So, Olisredan, what's the plan? Has there been any contact? Do we wait a pre-determined set of time before just posting Aquilanus'?

I've contacted brother kraine - the story will be done Monday, owing to circumstances. As the final writer of the group, I'll simply let this one slide as it won't mess up the order of things. So, hopefully, the finished text will be up on Monday. :)

Archived