It's soon all Hallows Eve... [Artwork]

Colrouphobic

Hmm. Well, it's either Konrad or Corax, imho. I'd go for Konrad tbh, considering his run-in with Corax on Isstvan and the way this individual is holding that feather. 

Hmm. Well, it's either Konrad or Corax, imho. I'd go for Konrad tbh, considering his run-in with Corax on Isstvan and the way this individual is holding that feather. 

Not to mention Konrad would make more sense considering it's a halloween themed reveal system.

Not to mention Konrad would make more sense considering it's a halloween themed reveal system.

Um... oh yeah. sweat.gif

Hi guys,

Thanks for patiently waiting and guessing.

I realize I haven' been all that responsive, just posted about the updates.

The main reason for this is that I try to post these updates during my daytime, which is also my worktime.

What that gives is  situation where I am pressed for time so answering indvidual is not really an option at all times.

That said, a reminder is posted at the end of this post, keep it in mind for your guesses (please do keep on guessing right here also, aand those guesses that are not correct will be kept in mind for future ideas).

So, last day of guessing, there will be a total of 5 winners, one winning the big prize and the rest other signed posters.

Here is the blogpost if you wish to make a guess.

Or our FB page, if that is easier:

To be eligible to win, you have to cast your vote on either our FB-page or our blog!

http://studiocolrouphobia.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/halloweenspecialpuzzle-29.jpg

I went with Sevatar, as there are hints towards him in the artwork (feather could be from a crow, lightning could be a hint towards his latent psychic powers) and everyone and their dog is guessing Curze. I also think it more likely that ADB would be more tired of Sevatar than Curze, given that Sevatar is more his creation and also the subject of theories about being one of the founding Grey Knights etc. It doesn't fit completely, Sevatar doesn't use a jump pack (that I remember) and the hands on his armour would be red, so it probably is Curze, but Sevatar is a more interesting guess so i'm going with that.

I've changed my mind and gone with Servatar as well. But you have to remember, he didn't always have red gauntlets - some unmentioned event between the Dropsite Massacre and the Thramas Crusade led to his gauntlets being repainted in the sinner's red.

Seeing as we've all but agreed that it's AD-B who spoke thus, could this character, in fact, be Malcharion? Not much evidence to support it, besides the fact he's a Night Lord, but the quote seems to imply as much.

I suppose it could Zso Sahaal, considering ADB is sick of him. The armor is pretty ornate, and even though he's not wearing the Corona Nox, I'm still going with Conrad Kurze.

Seems to be wearing a cloak of feathers too, which would mean Curze.

I've changed my mind and gone with Servatar as well. But you have to remember, he didn't always have red gauntlets - some unmentioned event between the Dropsite Massacre and the Thramas Crusade led to his gauntlets being repainted in the sinner's red.

Seeing as we've all but agreed that it's AD-B who spoke thus, could this character, in fact, be Malcharion? Not much evidence to support it, besides the fact he's a Night Lord, but the quote seems to imply as much.

Actually, the event was the Dropsite Massacre. And I feel The First Heretic gives us a big hint, but that is purely speculation based on my part.

Hmm, not really sure about Malcharion. Most of our view of him is as a Dreadnought. I thibk our only view of him before then was one of Talos' Terra-related flashbacks in Blood Reaver.

I hadn't even considered Zso Sahaal.

Winners have been revealed-

Artwork displayed on the blogpage / FB-page, but I also posted it in artpost, right here on the boards.

Studio Colrouphobia also has a twitter account: https://twitter.com/Colrouphobia

Archived