Crusading Lions Update

Rymeer

Greetings my brothers,

I know it's been a good, long while since I posted here last time. But we all know how Real Life gets in the way of our hobby. Having said that, I'm attempting to post URLs for a couple of Flickr site pages, both old and new, showing my chapter of Space Marines. If you saw my previous postings, you will have seen one of the sites already, although, there are new pictures in it of more recient vintage. The 2nd site listed has dark,but fair quality pictures of the newest additions to my Chapter.

Added to the old site's pictures are a couple dozen pictures taken with, of all things, a phone camera at a local bunker (which now, sadly, has closed it's doors). The pictures include a full table picture of the full army as of that date.

The newer site has rather dark pictures (sorry, I'll try to get the lighting better for the next batch I add to it) taken with my new digital camera. These include the new Land Raider, Techmarine with full servo-harness, a 'tech kitty' combat servitor to guard said tech marine, and several pictures of the newest commander, 3 honor guards, and a Champion weilding a power axe.

Comments would be appreciated. Don't worry, I no longer hunt down anyone making a less than stellar comment about my marines. Or, I should say, I have not reciently!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rymeer_leo9/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101774153@N04/?details=1

Just copy and paste the above URLs to your browser.

Rymeer

As I said in the other thread re: army size, your Chapter are pretty inspiring for me.

Also, good to see that you don't throw the siege shield on your Vindicators, I needed some reference for what I'll be doing with mine.

Why does one of the Dreadnoughts have backwards legs though?

Archived