Angels of Redemption

Inquisitor Eisenhorn

I started this thread back in the summer but it got swallowed up by the server failures, so I thought I'd start it again; if there's another one floating out there that I missed feel free to lock this.

I've been making some progress on my DV box painted as these guys, and I was recently re-reading their fluff and I was sort of shocked at how nasty they are.  They seem to epitomize and magnify all of the worst traits that other Imperial forces shun the Unforgiven for.

Literally all of the stories of them are either them ditching allies to go chase fallen, or actively KILLING imperial forces who get in the way of them getting pursuing their hidden agendas.  Seriously, one of the more evil sounding loyalist chapters I've come across besides the Marines Malevolent.

Awesome.

I think the "codex" color for the green is a more snot green but that is purely based off of the scheme in "Space Marine" for xbox...   and my codex...

Very nicely done!  Keep on, it is good to see these guys and the AoA whenever they are painted.

Archived