Pandorax Cover

Azatoth

The Inquisition working with the Dark Angels? Sound's problematic.

Only for the Inquisitor...

But then again who says hes not one of our agents? and we have nothing to hide...we just don't talk much.

EDIT: just read the link and apparently its just the Grey Knights, which we have always had (afaik) a reasonable working relationship with. So a plausible story-line imo and not that problematic. 

Must be quite important if the entire DA Chapter is on the move.

The chapter, yes...but not the whole first legion...so it's about like a lesser flavor of marines sending an entire company msn-wink.gif

This is not a 30K novel...

So I just got iBooks on my phone, and downloaded Ravenwing...Pandorax is next.  I didn't find the eldar, chaos, or DA codexes in the store, though. I had planned to own hard copies of the armies that I play, and acquire digital copies of the rest (including C:UM, chaos, and elder, at this point?) as they get updated to 6th.  Are not all of them being released digitally?

I would recommend against 'Pandorax', but that's just me.

As for the Codices you mentioned, all three are available in the US iTunes/iBooks Store.  I hope it's not a case of the Japanese Store not carrying them (for whatever reason), as the Dark Angels, Chaos Space Marines, and Eldar Codices have been out for quite some time!

They are all released digitally but you can only get ebook version on your phone and rest on iPad. Just had a look myself. Not sure why eldar isn't showing up as sure there is an ebook version for that

If you choose to believe that the various chapters of the Unforgiven no longer operate as one legion when the Inquisition isn't watching, I will not try to convince you!

I tend to believe what you are hinting at too. I think that the DA is still legion.

Huh...the only ebook codexes I see are C:UM and Tau. And which iTunes store you are routed to depends on your iTunes account, I get the US store even in Japan...unlike the stupidity and lack of customer service of Origin.  I have actual (American) disks for BF4, but I can't play till Thursday, because that's when the game will be released in Japan...and for some reason even a VPN doesn't get around that!!!

March10k,

The iPhone filters the iTunes Store to only show apps that can be used on the device. So you will have to use your PC or iPad to download it from the iStore.

As an alternative you can goto BL and download the ePub version that can be viewed on kindle, android... It might even be able to be viewed on iPhone, it is a PDF after all.

But that version doesn't have the interactive features.

I deeply regret reading this book, what happened at the end is too much for me to bear, I wish I could be mind-wiped now.

Massive spoilers below. And God I really regret reading this.

Zahariel was one of the founding members of the Grey Knights, Abbadon captured him in 40K, chopped of his limbs, sew his ears, eyes and mouth shut with demon tissue and cut out his tongue, and to add on this he surgically attached a pariah to his back, extracted his gene-seed and strapped the mutilated body up on chains and he did it to secure the services of Fabius Bile

I deeply regret reading this book, what happened at the end is too much for me to bear, I wish I could be mind-wiped now.

Zahariel was one of the founding members of the Grey Knights, Abbadon captured him in 40K, chopped of his limbs, sew his ears, eyes and mouth shut with demon tissue and cut out his tongue, and to add on this he surgically attached a pariah to his back, extracted his gene-seed and strapped the mutilated body up on chains and he did it to secure the services of Fabius Bile

Wait the 30k guy ends up in 40k?

My boss is a great boss.

March10k,

The iPhone filters the iTunes Store to only show apps that can be used on the device. So you will have to use your PC or iPad to download it from the iStore.

As an alternative you can goto BL and download the ePub version that can be viewed on kindle, android... It might even be able to be viewed on iPhone, it is a PDF after all.

But that version doesn't have the interactive features.

That's odd.  So the theory here is that GW is so horribly inconsistent in how they write these things that each new digital codex is a coin toss, eh?  Some of them will work on the phone, and some of them won't...

And

Spoiler

is obviously a vile lie intended to cause doubt in the hearts of the lilly-livered!  Surely your mind is stronger than that of poor Boreas?

Indeed it is

Indeed it is

I call horse pooh on the entire concept then!

Indeed it is

I call horse pooh on the entire concept then!

So do I

Abaddon even reveals that he has seen Loken die post-istvan

Archived