Pandorax Cover

Azatoth

I wasn't sarcastic at all, buddy. I really want to know more about the story and all. If you can recap the thing for us (especially all Abaddon / Black Legion stuff, for I NEED it), that'd be really cool.

I deeply regret reading this book, what happened at the end is too much for me to bear, I wish I could be mind-wiped now.

Massive spoilers below. And God I really regret reading this.

Zahariel was one of the founding members of the Grey Knights, Abbadon captured him in 40K, chopped of his limbs, sew his ears, eyes and mouth shut with demon tissue and cut out his tongue, and to add on this he surgically attached a pariah to his back, extracted his gene-seed and strapped the mutilated body up on chains and he did it to secure the services of Fabius Bile

Wait the 30k guy ends up in 40k?

Indeed it is

I call horse pooh on the entire concept then!

Hello?..   Fallen swept through space and TIME...

I thought it was a good read. It's not Abnett or Dembski-Bowden, but who else is?

Considering how powerful Zahariel is, can one blank really hold back his powers? Really? Maybe for awhile. Who knows, maybe another will come to his aid... someone who always seems to appear in dire times and places... someone key to the Fallen?

Say his name with me.  C'mon... C*Y*P*H*E*R! Yaaay CYPHER!

I thought it was a good read. It's not Abnett or Dembski-Bowden, but who else is?

Considering how powerful Zahariel is, can one blank really hold back his powers? Really? Maybe for awhile. Who knows, maybe another will come to his aid... someone who always seems to appear in dire times and places... someone key to the Fallen?

Say his name with me.  C'mon... C*Y*P*H*E*R! Yaaay CYPHER!

They grafted one unto his back and had 2 more pariahs flanking him, one of them even being some kind of xeno pariah. This entire Zahariel episode though, he just appearing out of nowhere just to have all this retardation happen to him, everything leading up to his capture is so God damn stupid. It's so cheap and dumb, how the F is Dunn going to get out if this mess????

I deeply regret reading this book, what happened at the end is too much for me to bear, I wish I could be mind-wiped now.

Massive spoilers below. And God I really regret reading this.

Zahariel was one of the founding members of the Grey Knights, Abbadon captured him in 40K, chopped of his limbs, sew his ears, eyes and mouth shut with demon tissue and cut out his tongue, and to add on this he surgically attached a pariah to his back, extracted his gene-seed and strapped the mutilated body up on chains and he did it to secure the services of Fabius Bile

Wait the 30k guy ends up in 40k?

Indeed it is

I call horse pooh on the entire concept then!
Hello?.. Fallen swept through space and TIME...

Hello?... helped found super secret chapter in 30k AND then ends up in 40k. Makes...brain...hurt.

. Harsh opinions coming

I regret reading this book. I -know- Mr. D can write better than this.

It's written as if it is an entry fiction to the 40k universe. But it is bizarre. The Grey Knights ceede operational authority to Azrael?? What?? You have Draigo spending time to correct a colonel of the guard that Skullrender is not the proper term for a Bloodthirster...on several occasions no less. All the Dark Angels seem

to know of the Grey Knights.. It's like they completely threw out "The Emperor's Gift" which is a great disservice to that book. I love the Dark Angels. Seriously though, Azrael is in command of Grey Knights??? Over Draigo?? :S

Huron, Abaddon and his lesser minions make snide remarks that sound like bickering spouses.

I'll offer a proper review later with some good points if I find them.

I just finished this book. It was the first 40k book ive ever read. It lived up to my expectations. That is to say i didnt expect too much other than it was more akin to a graphic novel/comic book than say for whom the bell tolls. The writer is hamstrung by the genre in which he writes but as i said i thought it was fun.

I dont agree that the ending is poorly done.

The command stucture for the battle is a minor point and really isnt important. Moreover he who risks more deserves a greater share in the say of command.

If you want to read a fun book this is a fun 40k entry book, focussing mainly on imperial charcters. I feel that the only characters who are well developed are strike and tzula.

Archived