A Tale of 18 Hobbyists - WIP project thread

Dosjetka

Sorry for the crap photos, but it's what I've got for the moment, I'll take some better ones A.S.A.P

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/Grotsmasha/Heresy%20Era%20Dark%20Angels/ZOE_0002_zps6a08846e.jpg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/Grotsmasha/Heresy%20Era%20Space%20Wolves/ZOE_0001_zpsa82a5d18.jpg

Cheers,

Jono

Hi folks

Here is a WiP of my Iron Hands Librarian. So far I only have the one arm finished and the head is mostly done. I do apologise for the picture quality again, I use my phone to take the pictures. I was thinking of having his pad markings similar to the Medusan Immortals from massacre.

gallery_18769_8974_1059.jpg

Hi folks

Here is a WiP of my Iron Hands Librarian. So far I only have the one arm finished and the head is mostly done. I do apologise for the picture quality again, I use my phone to take the pictures. I was thinking of having his pad markings similar to the Medusan Immortals from massacre.

gallery_18769_8974_1059.jpg

Are ou going to use that blue color all over, or just enough to show he is a Librarian?

chaplainmikey: Loving the advent calendar, mate :tu: Totally my kind of thing :lol:

Jaspcat: If only my desk could look like that. Mine is currently swamped with papers and has very little room for me to actually paint :(

Grey Paladin: Nice! Looking forward to the final pictures!

NovemberIX: Wow, those are looking stunning! I really like the unique colour scheme you've got and I look forward to seeing more :)

Balthamal: I hope that you'll be on your feet again soon, mate :tu: And despite your illness, they look pretty good :)

Demus Ragnok: Congrats on the finish! They look good :)

Grotsmasha: They're both looking good, loving the head swap on the Wolf Priest!

reaper_man: He's looking good! Is his left shoulder pad sky blue? If so, what's its significance?

Decided to be lazy this month so I'm vowing to paint 1 Predator and Pedro Kantor.

gallery_26383_8804_78170.jpg

It's-a mee! A-Mar-io!

On a more serious note...

My vow for December will be the five knights of Terminator Squad Hektor, beginning with...

med_gallery_49210_8538_497982.jpg

Justicar Orion the Blind, Avenger of the Tiburon Nebula, Vanquisher of Papshukal, Banisher of Ninshubur

Commander of Squad Hektor, Grey Knights 2nd Brotherhood

Ludo: I'll get some final pics once I get home - working 12 hour shifts can stink sometimes teehee.gif

Ouch! pinch.gif So sure, I can wait for those pics!

Ahhh thanks BBL I'm so flat out I'm painting from the second I wake up till work approx 1hr every day.

Just wondering if there will be another tale of X gamers after this?

I need to keep motivation

Kinda depends on how things work out. This finishes in April, I've got exam revisions starting from then onwards. In June I'll my final exams and then on 30th June, I'm off to serve in the Army for an undetermined amount of time (min. 4 months, max. 1.5 years), which will severely restrict my free time. So I hope that there will be another, but I can't make any promises and it may not happen before the end of next year sad.png Oh, and since I'm probably going to go to study Medicine at uni after the Army, I won't have that much time free time then either...

Only when it's 37•c and your trying to lay fresh sewer pipe in a 3m deep trench or when your building roads working hot bitumen

My 5 hours of class seem so very enjoyable all of a sudden.

Well, best of luck mate. That's I can really think of right now :/

Only when it's 37•c and your trying to lay fresh sewer pipe in a 3m deep trench or when your building roads working hot bitumen

Sewer pipes eh? You really do love Nurgle! :P 

Seriously though that sounds like a tough job.  Amazing how you still have energy for all that painting.

Mike.

I'm thinking of adding a basic Librarian to my list because, honestly, I want to convert one

It'll put me at 1050 pts, I assume that is cool? It even fits my fluff!

My plan is to convert and paint my Kantor and my Librarian for December

Wife said she will take the photos of Tactical Squad Turrelik for me tomorrow as well, woo!

Archived