A Tale of 18 Hobbyists - WIP project thread

Dosjetka

After much confangling and several gouges through my digits from the drill, I present Veteran Squad Aurium, February's completed commitment

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/20140123_120614_zpsb55e7a55.jpg

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/20140123_120629_zpsfb5a36d5.jpg

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/20140123_120904_zps1b24d963.jpg

Both March and April's commitments will be done in the next couple of weeks since my Scorpions march to war in late February (or more precisely to a tournament) and require both the Storm Raven and Chapter Master in the order of battle.

So next up for March, Voriion's Currus, the transport of Chapter Master Detarian

WIP pic coming in due course

Such a compliment from someone who's models in this thread are outstanding means a great deal. Thank you thanks.gif

I'm very pleased with the gold, the dry paint is a perfect shade to highlight so fingers crossed it's the same effect when it comes to doing the HQs and Honour Guards

Hey friends, there is still some detailing to be done, but I have a heavy workload coming up this week.

Just in case I can't finish them off completely, can I get a vote if they are done enough to count for my January? I did the Chaplain as well for this month.

Thanks everyone!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/geektom/image_zps499bb376.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsd7a71238.jpg

So I need to pick out some fine detail and flesh then paint the bases

Look great, Jasp- what is your latest profile pic from!

Ergo proxy, one of my favourite animes of all time, I'll be basing a future project on the series.

But I must finish this project first.

I'm going to drop the rhinos from my pledge as I'm at my 1000 points as of today.

:) once the bases are done ill post a full army shot

Yeah but BBL has been busy so I guess he's had commitments, i still want to see everyone stick at it ;)

I've got to play through FFXIII & XIII-2 to the 100% mark again as lightning returns comes out soon.

I'll still be watching brothers

I'm going to have to use my pass for this month,with a variety of things going on I've not got as much done as I'd have liked.

Still, hope to get a bits order soon and show off my converted LotD squad.

Sorry for the picture quality, due to the time of year and work I dont see much natural light while I'm at home.

Here is the last of my legion seekers.

gallery_18769_8974_4861.jpg

Here is the sergeant and a basic heavy weapons trooper (sergeant on the right). These are meant to be my february points, but to be honest I think I might get the squad done this week.

gallery_18769_8974_20907.jpg

This last one isnt part of my pledged points, I just like him (older photo, so not taken with flash) my legion praetor minus his cyber familiar.

gallery_18769_8974_4205.jpg

Reaper- they are beautiful I'd love to produce marines like that, spectacular work!

Balthamal- thanks brother, I just need to get some spare coin as I've run out of paint for my basing scheme, then I'll do the whole army shot.

My next project will be one of 4

Raven Guard

Blood Angels

Night Lords

Ultramarines

Heresy era of course ;)

I'd like to know what you guys would like to see me tackle next

Forte.... I've already built a test model I'll get around to a test scheme but the likes of you Flint dark ven heinrich etc. will make my take far less impressive.

I was thinking loyalist but I could do some NL's

I guess the people can decide

I vote Night Lords, just because they actually have legion-specific kits out. Greater scope then for the models.

On that note, the new salamander models that have been previewed are weakening my resolve for a 30k army even more >.<

Raven guard would be a good shout seeing as they are about to get some serious FW love in the coming months

But then again Blood Angels and Ultramarines would be great too.

Ah screw it come to the dark side! We have cookies!

I see a gray marine, want to paint it black,

No colors anymore, I want them to turn black...

;)

Between reaper and jasp, y'all are gonna make me go order some FW marines! Gotta have some self control, I was waiting for Fists before I go get spendy... But Salamanders are cool too... Good job guys! :)

Archived